You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 1:40pm

Hey Lisad

Hi, how are you doing? It's impossible to contact you in game as you never answer private messages so I'm trying here.

Any consideration being given right now to merge PL, DE and our dead .com server?

I understand some will have reservations about this as these 3 servers might be at different stages, different players, etc....however, our server sucks as you can see with the non existent PVP instances, people complaining, etc...

We need new blood, something to revive this dying thing....merging with DE and PL would accomplish this I think...at least for a while....

Any thoughts on this you could share?

Thank you for your precious time. :beer:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 6:52pm

o that would really pump some life into this game

so much fun

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 7:25pm

New players around sounds good.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 7:39pm

I'd be for it too, with DE and PL have just as big populations as EN does so even if we'd merge we probably would need 3 seperate mainchats as I know plenty of Polish and German people that aren't too well versed in english.. then again main chat is dead so who cares

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:17pm

no one gave the other servers a language channel when there was a merge, if theres another merge i think the main language should be esperanto so no one can use main chat, and no one feels left out

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:23pm

come on let's put COM DE PL together !! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 10:14pm

In cvase you've missed it, Shylark is interested in moving to DE server, Lisad is waiting for that transfer to occur then the merge will start and we'll get our Santa back :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 10:26pm

:lol:

Also agree something needs to be done about the language as it is very difficult to get transfered to a server that you can't even read.
I think it could be fine if admins could put together a solid guard and mentor team with all different languages to help out.
Otherwise, I don't have many problems communicating with other people just by using google translate.

This merger would be AMAZING

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 11:02pm

+1
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 1:07am

New fresh players can't do a thing against multies that are there as a previous product of 10 years worth of WoD experience.
No wonder that .com is dead in terms of battlefields/valour in general.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:08am

Yes, let's merge :) Why only we should be with no BF? If they merge with us we will all have no BF together :lol:
But maybe it will help, seariously, so let's merge.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 5:11am

Though merge with FR, ES and TR didn't change nothing.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:44am

I usually do reply to private messages when I see them and to most in-game and forum mails, however I might miss some, sorry for that.

And no, there's currently no plans for a servers merge.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:07am

Ravioli ravioli, no server mergioli.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:53pm

I usually do reply to private messages when I see them and to most in-game and forum mails, however I might miss some, sorry for that.

And no, there's currently no plans for a servers merge.

If you don't mind me asking this follow up question then. Why? could you elaborate on why you guys are not even thinking about it?

You have a very unhappy server here and as you can see in this thread, many people would welcome a merger. Why not?

Can you explain?

thank you

Friday, March 16th 2018, 3:14pm

Logistic problems. Simple as that :p
-Language
-Volunteer teams (guards, jokers, mentors etc etc)
-Management teams most likely (Id guess they vary depending on server, along with support, developers etc, #each server has diff community manager, right?)
-Differences between servers
-Market differences
-Rules differences

And many, many more logistic problems.
Oh, you can add to that no money from server transfers for admins.

It's awesome idea for the players, to refresh everything and see how it will go with larger popularity. But how long would it last untill people would get again annoyed with the situation?
Look at high level players rambling around and being able to walk through most locations freely even on other lands, they have the POWER. Merge servers and they will like the challange for 1 week, 2 weeks, maybe 1-2 months and then? Then weaker players will again be having more troubles in developing with harder enemies.

Of course all the problems can be solved, but it would take lots of work.

Just wait maybe 2 years, believe me, when the game will be closer and closer to death they will merge servers to try and fix stuff ^^

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:13pm

o no it would be difficult? they may have to work to make it successful? say its not so

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:30pm

I'd be for it too, with DE and PL have just as big populations as EN does so even if we'd merge we probably would need 3 seperate mainchats as I know plenty of Polish and German people that aren't too well versed in english.. then again main chat is dead so who cares

I play on DE and most are very good at english...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:43pm

I play on DE and most are very good at english...
I live in germany and I'm half polish, sure the language barrier is not going to be as difficult as with previous merges but especially older players from east german and poland are not going to be the most fluent in english as they did not have much english in school and my point was more that both of those servers have as many players as our (already merged) server so they might not be too fond of being the ones to give up their language but who knows

The combination of TR, ES, EN, IT and FR into the international server was something they did because they more or less had to with how small the player bases on each individual server were, with this at the current state I'm sure there won't be a merge happening if PL and DE players will be against it

Maybe I'm wrong about it its just how I feel, of course I think it would be fair if the non english speaking people could access a version of this game in their own language so they understand it while still being on the same server but I guess thats difficult to achieve (tho other games have international megaservers where you can change around the language)

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 1:10am

DE + COM + PL = Happiness YES YES haha

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

let's vote who wants that and who doesn't :love: