You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:14pm

or are you suggesting everyone skips mage too and only actually participates in the game from lvl 16, cause thats just too funny

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 1:39pm

So, Cahal, are you telling me that all those people leveled up as there is nothing significant to be done at low lvls (1-5)? You might be right and here's why.

1) Arena at lvl 1-5 is dead because of heavy PayPallers with full runed purple armor along with lvl 10 mounts against none is willing to queue, so they either left the game (which is more frequent option), or leveled up.
Why are they looking like demi-gods? It's because game now provides more stuff to be bought, like reputation...so to be lvl 5 and to have Purple/Red BoE/V, you HAVE to be a PayPaller. Back then, many of us queued, it didn't matter what kind of gear we had, we enjoyed the game. Here's proof of that > http://i40.tinypic.com/osqzhv.jpg

2)There are no Healers at Wirgold anymore which explains complete situation as well as reason of lowered number of new players. In most cases, who wants to do Valour, the one must go for BoE or BoV, others are just Hunters or lefters.
Non-Paypallers could compete against PayPallers some time ago, now...they can't.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 2:21pm

I'm suggesting that everyone quits the pitiful stuff, quit being like "boo hoo battlefields are dead, paypaller too stronk" because there are more than one way to be able to have a well built character, I've given all of the ones i know other than staying a low level for a lifetime.

I believe i made myself clear in the previous posts as well as this one, I'll not continue this "actually staying low levels is better because of reasons that aren't even actual things, they're just my own beliefs which don't reflect the truth" talk.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 2:27pm

@Mihawk

No bro, I'm telling that all those people have levelled up because they could achieve anything they wanted in those levels faster than they ever would in their previous ones. They wanted rank? Sure, they got it, they wanted badges? They got it, they wanted money? They got more than they asked for.

But they worked hard. They didn't just level up and then wait for stuff to come to them. Some of them are in the same clan as I am right now.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 2:29pm

and i say for every person who lvls fast and does well, theres 1 who quits, and one who makes a multi to do play differntly to the way they did

Monday, March 19th 2018, 1:05pm

i see there are a lot of EW at lvl 5 on both sides lets get cc or arnea or atleast temple going for lvl s sucks lvl 5-6 is split but let do something and have fun

Monday, March 19th 2018, 1:33pm

enyo, if you want cc, why arnt you in the que?
13:30 xxxxx ยป Deathwish: Magmars: 0 / Humans: 0

what ive noticed is when people start quing, more people are likely to que, cc is rare but if no one ques, everyone sees a empty que and they dont bother

if you want cc, get some freinds and que, it wont work often, but its more likely to happen than if you just say you want cc and dont que

Monday, March 19th 2018, 1:54pm

I don't do CC / Temple or Arena
dont ask working on reps and making myself stronger

also why do you have that on your profile if you want cc?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Monday, March 19th 2018, 2:51pm

i see there are a lot of EW at lvl 5 on both sides lets get cc or arnea or atleast temple going for lvl s sucks lvl 5-6 is split but let do something and have fun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy