You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 7:43pm

Forged on Fire: The vote is closed!

Which sword do you think is the best?

A total of 212 Votes have been submitted.

31%

-Aklen- (66)

25%

Lady Kitiara (53)

18%

Battleking69 (38)

10%

-TheRiddle- (22)

8%

Morgane (17)

5%

Lord Rahl (10)

3%

-Blerta- (6)

Here are our finalists. We wish good luck to all of them. But please all keep in mind chat rules for advertising your entry. If you violate chat rules in your campaign for voters you might get disqualified.

Finalist:
Morgane
Battleking69
Lady Kitiara
-TheRiddle-
Lord Rahl
-Aklen-
-Blerta-

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Apr 3rd 2018, 1:03pm)

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 8:39pm

Can you explain selection of finalists?
Why was Morgana's artwork not entered into finals?
Curious...cause I think it was very well drawn (as all other entries).

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 9:32pm

I agree with MadSilver, but I don't know how it happened that Morgana's drawing is not in the poll.

This is a great entry deserving even one of top places:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…2504#post262504

It's some kind of a mistake.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 10:26pm

No mistake. Only the ones with the most thumbs up from the Jesters went through. She just did not have enough. If you want to argue like that, pretty much all should be finalists. But there is only a limited space. And the others got more. Besides, it is not only the drawing that counts but also the story ...

That's life.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 11:08pm

i vote Morgana

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 11:10pm

a fair competition lets everyone vote on all entrys. NOT a few people choose who can be voted for

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 11:25pm

+ for morgana, and 4 more from my multis

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:50am

never participate, multies and a few people telling who is worthy of a vote make forum votes pointless. Untill a 1 person 1 vote to all entrys to a forum competition can be instituted then it will always be a point of contention

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 11:57am

The Jesters team understands that some players may not agree with the selection of the finalists. However, all the team made their votes and such are the results. There has been a limited amount of finalist places, thus the entries with the less votes didn't make it in. We apologize if this has dissapointed someone.

Fear not, however, your feedback has been heard. We, on our side, will do our best to improve the flow of our future events.

Now, however, the desicion of the current event lies in your hands, so make your votes before it ends!
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:57pm

The Jesters team understands that some players may not agree with the selection of the finalists. However, all the team made their votes and such are the results. There has been a limited amount of finalist places, thus the entries with the less votes didn't make it in. We apologize if this has dissapointed someone.

Fear not, however, your feedback has been heard. We, on our side, will do our best to improve the flow of our future events.

Now, however, the desicion of the current event lies in your hands, so make your votes before it ends!
Nice Admin... I havent bothered getting too involved with this conversation but the fact that you remove T-Deadly-J's comment is just plain rude and messed up. Censoring much?

I dont even care about the time I put on this stupid event ... I didnt bother getting mad but this is kind of it.
I realize that free speach isnt a thing in this game even when you are trying to do the right thing.
You should be ashamed, I'm really dissapointed in how you have decided to handle this.

I wont bother competing in these events anymore nor put money into this game. And people wonder why the players are unhappy and leaving.
:woody:

I'm sorry to all the finalists for having to endure this on a creative event. your entries are awesome ... good luck to all of you!

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 1:23pm

I changed my mind. I vote for TJ.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 1:44pm

I would like to withdrawn myself from the competition.

It has become a one big joke.
The corruption in it and biased judges is enough.

Lisad really?
At least TJ's post was freaking formal, and not like Ms Guard, Ms Joker, Ms Chronicler, Ms Consecrator.

"That's life" really? This is not what you'd expect as a reply.

I withdrawn myself, please do not vote for me.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 2:48pm

i vote for -Aklen-

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:01pm

Censoring much?
No censoring, it was internally consulted with the whole team and decided that the reply was not appropriate.
"That's life" really?
That was not the reply at all. The team didn't flip a coin, they made an internal votation on all participants and the 7 players with the higher votes made it to the finals. Now they gave the rest of the server the chance to vote for the winners.

This has been announced beforehand in the description of the event.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:35am

The vote is closed and the winner has been found;

Congratulations!

1st Place
-Aklen-

2nd Place
Lady Kitiara

3rd Place
Battleking69

The rewards will be distributed during the week.