You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 4:01pm

What is up RantAlert nation, I'm your host Killer MemeStar

Hey guys, this is very serious, one of my friends couldn't become a finalist even though it's a competition and some people would definitely be disqualified which doesn't matter to me because it's a friend of mine who is disqualified so I'll just whine about it because before this, nothing really affected me or anyone close to me so i didn't care at all, but since it's a friend, I have the right to cry about it because my feelings > facts. That's that and if you say anything about it I'll cry and whine so loud that you'll go deaf.

Make my friend the winner or I'll cry more, this is your last warning.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 4:07pm

༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ So in the end, does it affect you or not?

Come here and let me hug you, let all of your inside out and cry it aloud. Cry in agony and keep the hug tighter. Let big bro here hear it all day. If no one listen, I'll listen just for this 1h.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 4:24pm

Hey guys, this is very serious, one of my friends couldn't become a finalist even though it's a competition and some people would definitely be disqualified which doesn't matter to me because it's a friend of mine who is disqualified so I'll just whine about it because before this, nothing really affected me or anyone close to me so i didn't care at all, but since it's a friend, I have the right to cry about it because my feelings > facts. That's that and if you say anything about it I'll cry and whine so loud that you'll go deaf.

your reading comprehension makes me sad :lol: :cry:

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:01pm

Thank you NewsBringeR, for all the hugs and warmth, next time there's a plateau event I'll kill you fast and painless. :cry: :cry: :cry: I wish every human was as warm and as caring as you are. That means a lot to me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:04pm

As far as I am concerned, morgana, you were disqualified and you just couldn't take it because you're used to winning thx to people going around saying "hey uhhhh, can you vote for my friend morgana :))))))))::):):):):):):))))))" to people. It's also very nice that you brought the whole gang with you in there so you can complain together and get that sweet sweet "admon everyone os complohnong" rant.

Love the way you guys do it, go get 'em boiz.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:16pm

As far as I am concerned, morgana, you were disqualified and you just couldn't take it because you're used to winning thx to people going around saying "hey uhhhh, can you vote for my friend morgana :))))))))::):):):):):):))))))" to people. It's also very nice that you brought the whole gang with you in there so you can complain together and get that sweet sweet "admon everyone os complohnong" rant.

Love the way you guys do it, go get 'em boiz.
1, you need to look up the meaning of disqualified ... I dont think you understand what it means :rose:
2. I didnt rant about competition at all... I only argued about how the administration censored the players but then again for someone who has poor reading comprehension it might seem like the same thing :kiss2: :lol:

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 6:09pm

wow, one of the first posts from you I'll be agree with

don't get used to it...

btw, I was not finalist either, do I get a hug? c'mon community, I need your love :cry: :lol: :lol:
:sneakers: :sarcastic: :sneakers:

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 6:19pm

wow, one of the first posts from you I'll be agree with

don't get used to it...

btw, I was not finalist either, do I get a hug? c'mon community, I need your love :cry: :lol: :lol:
:hug: come're then!

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 6:25pm

1. I know what disqualified means, but let me explain to you: You entered a competition, then there was a closed-to-public voting, there you couldn't become a finalist which means your entry was not quote qualified enough unquote which means you were disqualified.

2. Did I say that you were ranting in the first post? The whole thing starts with "...one of my friends..." and it ends with "Make my friend..." you should get the idea from there. But hey, you definitely are ranting about it, because nowhere in the past you came out complaining about how people are being censored, how posts are being removed or anything, nor did you mention others being fed up with certain things but when it happens to your friend who comes to defend you, for some reason you and your friends start to cover each others' backs.

What you are saying is not fitting into reality. Therefore your hypocrisy filled comments show how much you love to be crowned as the Drama Queen.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 6:46pm

1. I know what disqualified means, but let me explain to you: You entered a competition, then there was a closed-to-public voting, there you couldn't become a finalist which means your entry was not quote qualified enough unquote which means you were disqualified.

2. Did I say that you were ranting in the first post? The whole thing starts with "...one of my friends..." and it ends with "Make my friend..." you should get the idea from there. But hey, you definitely are ranting about it, because nowhere in the past you came out complaining about how people are being censored, how posts are being removed or anything, nor did you mention others being fed up with certain things but when it happens to your friend who comes to defend you, for some reason you and your friends start to cover each others' backs.

What you are saying is not fitting into reality. Therefore your hypocrisy filled comments show how much you love to be crowned as the Drama Queen.
1, you just proved you dont really know what disqualified means... My art was one of the most qualified for this event... if you look at the finalists several of them dont fulfill the qualifications required for instance the size that was supposed to be 500x500... those should have been disqualified... or the genius who used a picture from google... he got DISQUALIFIED.
So let me make this simple.. My art wasnt disqualified it just didnt appeal to the jury for some reason. Art is subjective I suppose.

2, I have made several posts through the time I played this game about censorship and the abuse of powers of the administration. I have even gotten a curse for doing so in the past.

So far all you have done is just show your ignorance. :wink:

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 8:01am

1. I love how arrogant you are here, you literally admit to being disqualified, yet say it's not disqualification. "Muh art wos tha behst!" Yup, keep telling yourself that, we'll see how far it'll get you, you walking inflated ego.

2. A round of applause for the magmar rights activist. Do you want a prize since you were banned from the forums for a limited time? But hey, you went against censorship 5 years ago when the administration wasn't even the same, which still counts because it happened, amirite? (To have it go through your skull, I'll spell it out sweetie: 5 years ago there were at least 3 more servers in this game,a lot has changed) Since you came back this is the first time you're doing it because you got bamboozled, not because you felt like there was something wrong or anything, now all you do is crying about it, so go ahead, cry me a river and build a bridge, then get over it.

To prove you I'm an ignorant dude, here, I'll guess why you were banned: It was because of the same thing. You most likely got bamboozled again, then you went on a rant spree about it but that's beside the point. Please cry more, I love your sweet sweet tears.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 11:34am

This thread will now be closed.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager