You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 2:37pm

It's not lag, it's a game feature...

Not sure what's happening right at this moment but many of us are experiencing unusual lag. I'm one of those who is lucky enough to have a great connection most of the time. I get the once in a while lag/disconnection but overall, this game runs well for me, even on DE server once I die once in that one first fight that never loads....but today, I can't do crap, even opening my bag is painful and I'm not the only one it seems.

Can someone check this out somewhere, somehow? the game is laggy as hell right now.

thanks

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 3:13pm

better now

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 5:08pm

Seems like was something on your side.

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 10:21pm

I always sell all my lag in the exchange. That way, I don't have problems.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: