You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 1:12pm

Trippling my booty

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=18533

I was reading the description for this elixir and I'm confused... is it a spelling error or it will actually give me the booty of Nicky Minaj? :woot:

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 2:21pm

no, jennifer lopez one :P

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 3:01pm

no, jennifer lopez one :P
Giiiiiirl J:Lo got nothing on Kim Kardashian!

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 5:05pm

3 times 0 is still 0 so bad news for you, honey.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 5:52pm

3 times 0 is still 0 so bad news for you, honey.

*Hands your daily dose of attention* :gift:
Get back to me when you finally figure out what the word disqualified means :lol: :lol: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 7:40pm

Get back to me when you finally figure out how bad i burned you that you went a week back and still think about it every night. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 7:46pm

Get back to me when you finally figure out how bad i burned you that you went a week back and still think about it every night. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sleep: if you say so... :wink: uninterested in wasting time and energy on you :kiss2: so shoo along now

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:38pm

May I have the attention of all my hommies around, the carpenters of Faeo designed a new model of doors for you estates and they slim... If you want to get rid of nasty looking, cruel harted wife, take your lady to a romantic walk in the park, give her to drink some of that and go to sleep peacefully at night, with a booty 3 times the size of what she has now there's no way she'll enter your estates door ever again. :thumbsup: Stop spending time and money with forum posts and guards to divorce, just buy our new door and it'll fix your problem for good. :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:39pm

...still waiting for the real designers to create an "edit" option for our messages so I can correct my 3rd grade spelling :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:45pm

May I have the attention of all my hommies around, the carpenters of Faeo designed a new model of doors for you estates and they slim... If you want to get rid of nasty looking, cruel harted wife, take your lady to a romantic walk in the park, give her to drink some of that and go to sleep peacefully at night, with a booty 3 times the size of what she has now there's no way she'll enter your estates door ever again. :thumbsup: Stop spending time and money with forum posts and guards to divorce, just buy our new door and it'll fix your problem for good. :lol:
This will most likely end in your lady turning into the big bad wolf and use her now ginormous booty to fart... I mean huff and puff until your whole estate crumbles or blows away lol:karate:

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:48pm

how dare you M'lady? I'm a buddist monk, I eat nothing but rocks and roots and the only time I get to see a woman is when the postman delivers us Playboy every month (and that's only for 10 min cause we're lots of monks here).

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:59pm

Playboy? :huh: is that still a thing?
:D well you get to have 6 possessions if I remember correctly as a budhist monk.. I suggest one of you decide to get a computer as one of those 2 possessions ;) for obvious reasons :whistling:

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 10:00pm

Playboy? :huh: is that still a thing?
:D well you get to have 6 possessions if I remember correctly as a budhist monk.. I suggest one of you decide to get a computer as one of those 2 possessions ;) for obvious reasons :whistling:
Now I also wish the designers would implement that edit button lol ....