You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 9:04pm

You Know This Game Is Dead When.....

You know this game is completely dead when in the past, I was playing this game to keep me awake at work and now I'm working to keep me awake in this game.... :lol:

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 9:24pm

I just recently came back from 5 years of being gone.... and I'm already questioning that decision and thinking about quitting again...

not alot of fun just the same old seethrough attempts of trying to get people to buy diamonds and same old squabbeling between same race clans over stupid issues...

If I wanted the drama I'd start following the kardashians...

But hey hang in there Sassy <3

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 10:07pm

In the last 3-4 weeks another 2 of my dear friends quitted the game. Another is the key word.
Because through out half a year like 10 people stopped playing that I had good relationship with.

I'm playing this game mostly coz of players around me, but trust me the more people go, the less chance others will stay.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 5:57am

This game became total waste of time. I'm still level 6 exactly because I don't play a lot, because game is not interesting anymore.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 8:55am

28.01.2016 I reached lv 11 with war master rank
04.01.2018 I reached lv 15 with Lord rank

in almost 2 years time I made 11 Million valor. last 3 months I made 3 million valor.

yeah yeah the game is dead lol .well:

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:43am

For all those who are thinking what is after lvl 20. Here is the answer.

• In the settings of the character the option "Start again" is added. This option becomes available when level 20 is reached. When this feature is activated, the character's experience and prowess are reset to 0 (with a corresponding decrease in level and rank), all items (except for medals, wedding rings and gifts) and 90% of gold are removed, professions and estates are removed, and all quests are dropped. The character has only achievements, reputation, pets (however, pets, improved to the red grade, can only be used from level 11), received gifts, style items (lacquers with style items will be removed), images, backgrounds and all diamonds / rubies on account. The character becomes "Epic"receiving a special frame in the information about the character, and his nickname in the chat is displayed in purple. In addition, all epic characters receive a permanent bonus + 10% of gold from monsters, + 20% valor and + 5% to credited diamonds (adds up with all other bonuses). Important: epic characters do not participate in the overall ranking;

Monday, April 9th 2018, 12:25pm

@RoughRock - Wasn't this the April fools joke from Ru?
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, April 9th 2018, 12:28pm

For all those who are thinking what is after lvl 20. Here is the answer.

• In the settings of the character the option "Start again" is added. This option becomes available when level 20 is reached. When this feature is activated, the character's experience and prowess are reset to 0 (with a corresponding decrease in level and rank), all items (except for medals, wedding rings and gifts) and 90% of gold are removed, professions and estates are removed, and all quests are dropped. The character has only achievements, reputation, pets (however, pets, improved to the red grade, can only be used from level 11), received gifts, style items (lacquers with style items will be removed), images, backgrounds and all diamonds / rubies on account. The character becomes "Epic"receiving a special frame in the information about the character, and his nickname in the chat is displayed in purple. In addition, all epic characters receive a permanent bonus + 10% of gold from monsters, + 20% valor and + 5% to credited diamonds (adds up with all other bonuses). Important: epic characters do not participate in the overall ranking;
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 12:47pm

you know this game is dead when you pay real money for a name change in a dead game and always come to forum with issues because its totally dead.

oh and so much paypal activity in a dead game that pays for new admin and intrest for weekly paypal events.. so dead and sooo armageddon

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:38pm

Game already dead :)
I didn’t change, I just woke up.