You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:00pm

About the "new" attack rules

they seem a lot more logical now... they we're initially made for protecting new commers, ok, they kept that +1; they removed protection from lvl 11 onwards which is more than enough time to understand the basics of the game and know who not to sptep on it's tail... They also removed the rules for wars durringclans, that's another big +1... we can call for help a friend.... well, you all read them I guess... They're a big step ahead I'd say, more manageable for everyone, from players to guards. Last but not least, Executioners are back on the right track. :thumbsup:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:05pm

The part about adding looting as a provocation for an attack on a target more than 5 levels below you is odd to me, after all only a level 2 can escape the tutorial, thus only a level 8+ player can benefit from the new addition? What level 8+ players naked hunt anything that a level 2 could even reach? I feel like that addition hasn't changed anything, unless I misunderstood something.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:13pm

Quoted

7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely.

This part looks weird,what the difference which scroll can be used?Executioners grow exe skill to be able to use 50attacks scrolls,rest who don't have enough exe skill use asault magic with 25attacks. Is it makes difference if i drink exe pot (or even with no pot) and ill attack somebody and make the same level and duration of injury with exe scroll or with any other?

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:29pm

The part about adding looting as a provocation for an attack on a target more than 5 levels below you is odd to me, after all only a level 2 can escape the tutorial, thus only a level 8+ player can benefit from the new addition? What level 8+ players naked hunt anything that a level 2 could even reach? I feel like that addition hasn't changed anything, unless I misunderstood something.

some lvl 10 , 11 players hunt scorpion with cerra or scorpolion; some players 12 & 13 hunt kroffs/eldives naked with lvl 16 mount.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 9:13pm

Quoted

7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely.
This part looks weird,what the difference which scroll can be used?Executioners grow exe skill to be able to use 50attacks scrolls,rest who don't have enough exe skill use asault magic with 25attacks. Is it makes difference if i drink exe pot (or even with no pot) and ill attack somebody and make the same level and duration of injury with exe scroll or with any other?
You're right, but that's only if you exe a lvl 10- and anyway in that case, no exe skill.

the most important and the best thing:

Quoted

Please note, the attack rule does not apply anymore for any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, April 9th 2018, 10:15pm

They also removed the rules for wars durringclans
What exactly do you mean with this? Do you mean two same race clans' war? If so, nothing has changed about it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:18pm

Trust me, there are high level looters, on birds, on uborg, it's not as common as low levels, but it happens :P

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:52pm

i read two lines and my eyes almost bled when saw new testament

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:13am

They also removed the rules for wars durringclans
What exactly do you mean with this? Do you mean two same race clans' war? If so, nothing has changed about it.

I meant war between clans.. I started writting something, changed my mind and rephrased it, erased some parts but not everything and ended up a mess :lol:

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:14am

i read two lines and my eyes almost bled when saw new testament

Is that your way to say this is a miracle? :lol:

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 2:03am

00:52 You have been attacked by Slêth [19] .
00:52 The battle « Attack on -LeoLia-» is over.

no time to call for help or even drink a giant , i don't think those rules are fair even for mages if you get one shot, what is the point ? ...

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 2:37am

Clarification #3 is clear as mud. There's no way to keep straight who calls for help, and what levels come to help for each player. If 5 L5s are in a fight against 1 level 8 and then a L13 joins to help the L8, all the L5s are going to call for help. Does this mean that only 1 mage can help the L5s, or can 5 mages help the L5s if each mage is called by a different L5?

Just typing that made me confused, that rule or part of rule is nuts.

I agree with Leolia on the Level thing, if I get attacked by a L19, it's really hard to even think about trying to stall them, even if I do get a giant pot off. I get it, mages should understand each other, but there are a lot of high mages who have chips on thier shoulders 100% of the time, there's no way to understand them, they are just bull headed.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 7:36am

However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race.

why do people who have earned the right to use a much cheaper scroll have to use the more expensive one? this part of the rule seems very pointless and just a way to make people pay more

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 7:58am

if a raider is on opposing territory, they cant be attacked by a exe with a exe scroll who is trying to maximise the chance they get a +1, why? what is the reasoning behind this?

also grey exe scrolls give no bonus to trauma, they are just half the price of attack scrolls, what is the reasoning behind making us pay double?

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:46am

Clarification #3 is clear as mud. There's no way to keep straight who calls for help, and what levels come to help for each player. If 5 L5s are in a fight against 1 level 8 and then a L13 joins to help the L8, all the L5s are going to call for help. Does this mean that only 1 mage can help the L5s, or can 5 mages help the L5s if each mage is called by a different L5?

Let me try to clarify:

Level 8 magmar raiding human land

If the level 8 is attacking a level 5 he is not allowed to call any highlevel mage in for help, as he is the attacker But every magmar whos level is no more than level 10 can join and help him. However, as the attack is on human territory, any human of any level can join against the mag. But as long as no mage is entering the fight, magmars are not allowed to join with any support whos level is more than 5 from the highest human in the fight. As soon as a human mage is entering the fight, fight is open for all.Vice versa if it is a level 8 human raiding magmar land.

If the level 8 is being attacked by the level 5 human on human territory and need support, any magmar up to level 10 can support him, but he only can call in one friend for support who level is higher than 5 level from the highest human in fight. However, the level 5 human can call in as much support as he need in any level as the attack is on his territory. Until a human mage has joined the fight. Then fight is open again. Again the same vice versa if a level 8 human is raiding on magmar land.

That is acording to current rule now. However, if in the upcoming days and weeks there is signs of using possible and yet not quite known loopholes and any other sort of missuse in the attacks, rules might be slightly adapted in the process. Therefore we hope, our highlevel mages will use their new freedom in attacks in a more sensible way than in the past.

Good game for all.

PS: Please keep in mind that the - 5 level attack rule only applies on areas which belong to a race. On all neutral areas, nothing has changed and on those places this rule does not apply to any fights or attacks.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 9:42am

Good game for all.

Unless your Lvl 11 doing profs

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 10:47am

You have been placed under the Curse of the Sickly Hex 1 pcs. Your body has become covered with gangrenous wounds and is oozing blood.
by same race
that provocation
but im not paid to exe him
so could i use a exe scroll?
hmmm not acording to current rules

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 11:43am

Good game for all.

Unless your Lvl 11 doing profs
Unless my level 11 doing professors?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 11:44am

jail me
i used a attack scroll after i was provoked

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:10pm

deathwish, all these cases only apply when outside the 5 lvl difference, as long as they are inside that, you can farm someone as much as you want with no explanation needed, or at least that's what I've understood