You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:14pm

nope, exe scrolls can only be used when your paid under no other circumstances, i asked for clarification and was told what i did broke the rules

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:41pm

I just don't see how your case would ever enter under the new rule, you're not 5 levels apart from who attacked, why would you ever have a limitation on how to attack in that situation? doesn't an exe attacking someone for personal reasons count as self-employement? could whoever clarified to rule to him explain it to me please.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:46pm

7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely.

11:41 AM xxxx » Deathwish: so apparently you're really not allowed to use exe scroll to attack taligi for hexing you - you really need someone to place an order oO

if your not paid, you cant use exe scroll, even if some fool hexes you, you cant exe them, for any lvl, stupid eh?
the rule changes where brought in after consultation, but consultation with who? because this isnt the kind of change anyone asked for

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 1:01pm

00:52 You have been attacked by Slêth [19] .
00:52 The battle « Attack on -LeoLia-» is over.

no time to call for help or even drink a giant , i don't think those rules are fair even for mages if you get one shot, what is the point ? ...

that problem exists even between lvl 16 vs 16 or 17 vs 17... if you're well buffed and you get a stunn from first hit you can kill your opponent in 7 seconds... happened to me both ways, killing and being killed... that's the design.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 1:05pm

nope, exe scrolls can only be used when your paid under no other circumstances, i asked for clarification and was told what i did broke the rules

who did you asked and if this is real I want my money back for the 300+ exe scrolls I have :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 1:07pm

The only thing i dont understand is why in hell u pretend that players opinion matters? Amdin make a poll about the non attackin rule stay or be removed, and basically it has been removed at high lvl players asking. And more than that they even pretend it has been remade at players feedback :lol: funny indeed, that will send me as i was in the past, mining in nude to avoid my red pickaxe being damaged that way a lvl 15 that attack me have not the need of even use his troll magic.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 1:09pm

dzaack, i asked a mentor, who got clarification from a guard

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 3:48pm

what is pathetic more than that is that someone "recidivist" still get curse of silences of "some hours"...
when I remember in past there were also for 365days...

sure is offtopic
404 not found

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:44pm

7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely.

11:41 AM xxxx » Deathwish: so apparently you're really not allowed to use exe scroll to attack taligi for hexing you - you really need someone to place an order oO

if your not paid, you cant use exe scroll, even if some fool hexes you, you cant exe them, for any lvl, stupid eh?
the rule changes where brought in after consultation, but consultation with who? because this isnt the kind of change anyone asked for
Well as i can see there has been a misunderstanding ,Exe scrolls can be used when there is an exe order or for retaliation attack after a provocatio to the person with exe profession. Also proof of provocations are needed .

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 9:39pm

Well as i can see there has been a misunderstanding ,Exe scrolls can be used when there is an exe order or for retaliation attack after a provocatio to the person with exe profession. Also proof of provocations are needed .
I was almost happy with the new rules, until I read this stupid thing

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:49pm

But do you need proof of provocation when attacking someone of your level range? doesn't this rule only protect those outside the 5 (non-mage) level range?

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:12pm

As far as I can see, there is need for a new achievement which would appear after you get jailed.
At least in that way people won't be that much frustrated, think of your health!
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Monday, April 16th 2018, 12:21am

Now and only now I started to think my third profession is useless.
Lisad, change it to "Executioners may attack with exe scroll players 5 levels lower than own level, WITH or WITHOUT paid order". Because as I said in other thread some executioners get no orders, so what then, their exe scrolls can't be ever used? They wasted gold when bought exe scrolls? It makes no sense if you have exe scroll but can't use it!

Monday, April 16th 2018, 4:31am

If it is forbidden, there should be mechanism in game to stop it from occurring. Rules in which players have to police themselves will continue to fail. Put game devs to work for their paychecks. :thumbup:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Monday, April 16th 2018, 8:16am

UPDATE!12/04/2018
7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. The use of executioner/attack scrolls on OWN race only is allowed if there has been a valid order or direct provocation or during declared clan wars. The attacker should make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against himself or the order of executing in order to prove the legitimacy of the retaliatory attack.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Monday, April 16th 2018, 10:29am

Introducing Bluewombat's Exe Order service.
For the lowly fee of 1g I will then send you an order to exe anybody you wish. Please send me the name of the player you want me to order you to exe and I will get the order to you within 24hrs.
(Maximum exe fee is 1g, if you charge more then that to exe, then my fee will vary)

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 7:52am

Introducing Bluewombat's Exe Order service.
For the lowly fee of 1g I will then send you an order to exe anybody you wish. Please send me the name of the player you want me to order you to exe and I will get the order to you within 24hrs.
(Maximum exe fee is 1g, if you charge more then that to exe, then my fee will vary)

07:48 Your letter to player bluewombat has been successfully sent, you paid 1 7 25
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...