You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 3:32pm

I need information about shadows

My shadow's stuck at its current rank. It no longer can gain valor (at 0/20000). I can't raise the rank (I have the coins, but the option is grayed out), yet it's still several ranks behind me. It's level 12 and gladiator, so I don't think it's rank capped due to level...what gives? What am I missing here?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:05pm

Because you have to level your shadow up, friend. Your shadow will gain valor IF it is max. 2 levels lower than you, if it's lower than you 3 levels or more, it will not gain any valor from any fights.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:48pm

ok, I was getting that advice but misunderstood what the other person was saying, I guess. So you mean he needs more experience, then...guess I'll have to summon it to more mob fights :beer:

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 5:55pm

If your making good money it would be worth investing in some twilight exp pots from fair to catch it up, Also easy xp on it from elvel 10 doors in magish, just make sure he has charm spell and stall the door, one of the ways i got easy xp to level 14 shadow,,

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:26pm

Me? Making money? LOL...

Seriously, though, my ability to hunt is limited to narrow windows during the day, so my income is very modest. I've seen the pots in the Fair, but just can't bring myself to drop that much gold on it. Too many other things to spend money on. You've seen how easily I go down in PvP - lots of different things to work on :D

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:12am

is just my opinion on the situation, 50g for 10k xp isnt a bad trade if you ahve no other way your getting it xp

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:51pm

Do Chaos breakthrough and kill MO from there. can make anywhere between 2-5k xp/ fight on the MO as long as you stall the gunguls and let shadow fight mo as much as possible

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 3:26pm

Or if you've done mysterious statue quest from your shadow..these refresh on a monthly basis i think
KrazyNerd has attached the following file:
  • Capture.PNG (120.08 kB - 100 times downloaded - latest: Apr 20th 2023, 2:53am)

Friday, April 13th 2018, 5:04pm

I used to have access to that shop, but can't seem to find it now - how do you access it again?

Friday, April 13th 2018, 5:16pm

you need be at city fair location

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:44pm

Wasn't this topic about shadow valor, why are you talking about its experience now? Valor rank of his shadow is below its level, making it even more below level won't help obviously.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:50pm

Wasn't this topic about shadow valor, why are you talking about its experience now? Valor rank of his shadow is below its level, making it even more below level won't help obviously.

A shadow that is more than 2 levels below the level of its owner cannot gain valour at all, it's just hard locked. Even if the shadow is a lower rank than its owner and isn't capped on valour, it won't gain any until it is within 2 levels of its owner.