You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:42am

[EVENT] Magic Mirror

Weekly knowledge test: 13/04/2018-19/04/2018

What is your tactic to beat the mirror?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Apr 27th 2018, 7:15am)

Friday, April 13th 2018, 1:23pm

from my experience it helps picking 2 mirrors next to eachother and one below or above... thats where the 5s and 2s usually are...

Friday, April 13th 2018, 1:43pm

The ultimate tactic to not lose money to the mirror is to not play it at all :cool:

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:50pm

I always choose the same and the extremities :shuffle:

Friday, April 13th 2018, 7:35pm

Hi I m playing for pleasure so I let the hazard done his job

Friday, April 13th 2018, 7:47pm

Hmm... Tried to make statistics to maximize the outcomes, didn't work too much, so right now I am trying to just stick to one combination, but seems the mirror just doesn't like me...
Maybe I'm too ugly :embarressed: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, April 13th 2018, 9:34pm

None. There is no strategy available to beat the mirror. No matter what type, in gambling the house always wins and mirror is the basic example of it. Whatever mirror the player chooses, the needed numbers (which is number 5, three times in a row) will most of the time be away from or right next to them. However, my personal strategy is to just stick to the same mirrors when playing. Choosing the first three or the last three ones in the shape of a triangle (2 on top and 1 on bottom or the vice versa). So far it didn't work well because, well, as i said above, the house always wins. However if a player keeps spending money, they'll eventually get something good from mirror with 15 points because let's be real here, it's all about chances and chances of getting 15 points from 3 out of 15 mirrors is not high, but it still is possible.

That last sentence actually segways right into my point: Just keep spending money and you will eventually win, there's no way to think better than a robot designed to make you fail most of the time but still giving you small, sometimes big enough prizes to make you keep playing.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:22am

as they say: the best way to double your money is to fold it over AND PUT IT BACK IN YOUR POCKET. I win by not playing:)
I'll look that up...

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 1:29pm

probably best is to NOT touch it and try to buy things you can get from the mirrior in ah XD
but the guranteed prices like the fruits are nice additions to the insult to injur...err i mean in addition to the prices you may get ;)

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 11:15pm

Instead of wasting your money on the mirror i recomend sending that money to me so it can be better spent