You are not logged in.

Friday, May 13th 2016, 5:04am

Hatred, i see gifts, Im saying you need to contact head of mentors or any gurad online

This doesnt help me at all, maybe for all those players still playing and will read about this.

The Mentor group could perhaps provide me with a reply on why they deemed my statement a gaggable offence, before i totally logged off for good. I am just 1 player that the game lost; though i might not be the last because of this kind of situation.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:54pm

Hi Hatred

The gag that has been applied to you was correct. If you were swearing in chat you would have recieved a lesser gag, but as you used sexual inuendos you were given a greater curse length.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 7:47pm

Hi Hatred

The gag that has been applied to you was correct. If you were swearing in chat you would have recieved a lesser gag, but as you used sexual inuendos you were given a greater curse length.

thank you for reaffirming my personal belief that all mentors are idiots on magmar side.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:55am

I logged into the game at 9:59 pm, at 10:12 pm I got curse of silence with reason "Warning", but I didn't violate no chat rules.
Later I was using faul language and got a curse at 11:20, and I admit I deserved it. But I can't understand for what I got that warning curse at 10:12 pm. Mentors and guards told me it was a warning for the faul language, but it's impossible as time is different. Or they gave me a warning curse in advance in case if I violate chat rules in future??? I'm asking about curse that I got at 10:12 pm and they refer to one I got at 11:20. What a hell really???

10:12 PM A Curse of Silence was imposed on player Fox Face [5] for 1min. Reason: Warning (I want to know why I got this one)

11:20 PM A Curse of Silence was imposed on player Fox Face [5] for 1h. Reason: Insults, cursing, campaigning.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Apr 12th 2018, 7:26pm)

Friday, May 27th 2016, 7:27pm

1 hour curse for just a joke?

19:19 Lalie: Greetings Warriors , I am Mentor Lalie. Im here to answer all of your game questions. 19:21 den1s: Greetings Warriors , I am Player Boy. And I won't answer your game questions.
19:22 Lalie » den1s: Intervering with mentor duties are not allowed, please refrain from making such statements

What was the intervering?

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 10:51am

Hi Fox Face

Lalie did not gag you. It was a human mentor that gagged you, because they were a new mentor and did not know about the scrambled nature of the enemys chat. Necesary steps have been taken agaisnt the mentor and it will not happen again.

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 10:58am

Hi den1s

Lalie is indeed correct pretending to be a mentor, guard or administration is against the rules, section 14 or 15.

As part of a mentor duties is displaying a flood when on shift you were indeed guilty of that.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 3:34am

Lord Matt needs to review the rules before he goes on as a Mentor he has no Sense at all...
So me just what is con cidered a Insult here.....

03:02 You intervened in the battle « Attack on XlayerX».
03:02 Crazy Freddy » -Comfort-, NickzLife: BC at manr
03:02 Wikkan » -Comfort-, Crazy Freddy, NickzLife: Ami rocks!
03:02 XlayerX » Crazy Freddy: why enter?
03:02 Crazy Freddy » XlayerX: BECAUSE I CAN
03:03 NickzLife » -Comfort-, Crazy Freddy: what lvl?
03:03 Crazy Freddy » XlayerX: why did you join that other Fyght???
03:03 Crazy Freddy: Level 17 human manor
03:04 XlayerX » Crazy Freddy: noob
03:04 Chaotic battle battle preparation is starting for 7 level players! To join it, click HERE within 03:05:00.
03:04 Crazy Freddy » XlayerX: Noob you are a IDIOT
03:05 Crazy Freddy: 03:02 XlayerX » Crazy Freddy: why enter? LOL Idiot
03:05 Lord_Matt » Crazy Freddy: Please dont use cuss or use insutls in chat. Please read chat rules at http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=90&page=2

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 6:50pm

Hi

Lord Matt did indeed follow the rules. He did not award a gag for idiot or noob, but like hes meant to he did warn you verbally to moderate your language his warning could have been better phrased.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Helpdesk" (Jun 7th 2016, 8:37pm) with the following reason: changed on users request

Monday, April 17th 2017, 6:20pm

I think that mentors play a big role in most cases, but once they put gags without tone or child, I was talking with my friend about what they do low levels and suddenly gag, I think alone It was for lack of language, so please check before acting and if we need translator.
I may not express what I want in this writing, I use a translator, I do not have a good level of English

Monday, April 17th 2017, 10:38pm

Hello reservista,

I understand that post of yours is regarding the 1 hour Curse of Silence you have recieved at 17:52 server time on 17th April 2017.

I am here to confirm that the silence you have been placed was completelly accurate and deserved. And along with it came a notification regarding your chat infraction. You have been placed under same and worse curses of silence in the past months, yet you still decide to continue using cuss and foul language. Please refrain of using such and follow the chat rules and you will be not placed under Curse of Silence again. Thank you for your complain and your understanding.

The Mentor that placed the Silence is innocent.

Best Regards,

Magmar Head Mentor

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 11:16pm

Questions about mentors

Hi,
I have few questions about mentors:
1-I saw on one mentor's info this:
"It's a shame that you can't buy brains... no matter how much money you are willing to spend..."
Isn't this insult for every player in game who see this?

2-Is mentor's job also disturbing players and obstruction other players while collecting resources? Since there's no indicator when is mentor on duty and when is not-I guess every time he/she is online, that means he/she is on duty too?

3- If 2nd part of my question is negative (online=on duty) than there should be indicator in game with sign in front of their nick, so when they are not on duty there shouldn't be mentor's sign (I think that is not hard to make). Like that there wouldn't be mistake about that when mentor's are on duty and when they are normall players

Thx for answers
P
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 2:31pm

Hi petronijexi,

1.) I assume you mean my profile you found that in, this is in no way meant to insult any player in this game. It's a mere statement about how life is, if someone has a brain, then there is no worry about having to buy one ;)
I understand you may not be satisfied with the answer coming from the Mentor who has such a line in their profile, thus feel free to contact a guard about the matter of what statements are allowed in a profile.

2.) A mentor is always "on duty", which means at any point they are present, they should try to assist players with their questions about the game, give them guidance when asked for it and moderate the chat. A Mentor on shift you can recognize by their "shift flood", regular messages in main chat, offering their assistance with game related questions.
I do not know in what way you mean "disturbing players and obstruction other players while collecting resources". Mentors are allowed to work their gathering professions like any other player in the game.

3.) Mentors are always supposed to be recognized as such, thus they always have the M in front of their name. This is that if a player sees someone with said sign, they know they can contact the person and receive guidance or help with their game related questions.

Please note that generally this thread is meant to complain about a certain Mentor, who you believe has not done their job the way a Mentor is supposed to. To learn more about the duties of Mentors, there is information about The Order of Mentors. I hope these answers were satisfactory to you. If you have any more questions, do not be afraid to ask any Mentor ingame.

Best Regards

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:22pm

1. xl_Arion 1st_lx
2. 15:33 server time, 21.04.2018
3. I have placed a complaint of a chat message sent to me which had an insult in it. For 8 minutes I have checked chat to see if anyone has read the complaint and checked the player. No, nobody has done anything. I have sent 2 messages to Mentor Arion about it since nobody was online other than her, yet she was afk anyway. The player wasn't punished for his action, the mentor was afk with her autoreply off.

The chat log screenshots are attached below.
-Cahal- has attached the following files:
  • complaint 1.png (14.03 kB - 60 times downloaded - latest: Oct 14th 2018, 4:46pm)
  • complaint 2.png (25.44 kB - 60 times downloaded - latest: Oct 14th 2018, 4:46pm)
They say you're what you eat. Well, I don't remember eating a legend.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 12:25am

Hi -Cahal-,

Sadly it is possible that no Mentor is available to handle complaints and we are sorry if that is the case. We do try to have people online at as many different times of the day as possible.

Mentor xl_Arion 1st_lx has been reminded to make sure their autoanswer is turned on and working when they are afk. I hope this won't happen again.

Best Regards