You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 3:23pm

Did I miss something about chests?

I thought the update was going to allow us to open these kind of chests. I can't open it still.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=524909109

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:06pm

you opened them up to lvl 16 lol those in 3 - 4 years more :lol: lots of useless stuff now to throw away or sell for almost nothing in exchange
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:47pm

you opened them up to lvl 16 lol those in 3 - 4 years more :lol: lots of useless stuff now to throw away or sell for almost nothing in exchange

well I still have this chest I can't open anyways so useless stuff or not, it's irrelevant for me right now, I can't open it....lol