You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:07pm

When tech suport become even more stupid

So I can't open this chest http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=524909109

I put a ticket in with support and I attached the link of the chest and I explain that from the recent update, I cannot open this chest while the update info says that I should be able to now. Please fix it.

I get this answer from them: A reply to your message has been received:

Hello!

Thank you for your message.

Please, provide a detailed description of the issue you've encountered.

LMAO....what part of I cannot open this chest with the link of the chest attached is unclear to them? what more can I say about this.

Anyways, I'm not even gonna bother, I prefer not opening the chest than dealing with these mo rons..... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:12pm

1 and 2 can't be unlocked yet. It's for future.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:13pm

First off, not the point of my post....

Secondly, the update news clearly states that we should be able to open Mistery chests.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:25pm

And you were able to... were you not? It never said you'd be able to open them all. Frankly I'm surprised that two tiers of each chest were added rather than just one of each

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:30pm

And you were able to... were you not? It never said you'd be able to open them all. Frankly I'm surprised that two tiers of each chest were added rather than just one of each

And again, not the point of my post.

I put a ticket saying I can't open the chest with the link, they reply to me asking to describe what my problem. LOL....that's the point of my post. Typical support reply as they don't read or they don't give a sh it or most likely both.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:32pm

It's specified in the update preview notes which mystery that we willl be able to open. If you haven't checked the notes before making a ticket and whining about it then it makes you more stupid than the person you blamed.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:41pm

Secondly, the update news clearly states that we should be able to open Mistery chests.

I think you missed the point of my previous reply to you... you already opened that chest for lvl 11 and lvl 13... lvl 16 still closed for now why do you even bother with multiple posts about the same obvious thing?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:01pm

It's specified in the update preview notes which mystery that we willl be able to open. If you haven't checked the notes before making a ticket and whining about it then it makes you more stupid than the person you blamed.

Ok fair enough, I did miss that point in the update news so that one is on me.

With that said, it doesn't change the fact that the answer from tech is just plain stupid.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:02pm

I think you missed the point of my previous reply to you... you already opened that chest for lvl 11 and lvl 13... lvl 16 still closed for now why do you even bother with multiple posts about the same obvious thing?

Says the guy who has been posting on every post where he can complain about the game....lol...

Go back crowling under your rock man.... :woody:

Friday, April 27th 2018, 8:37pm

wow!! you're turning into Shylark :lol:

1. the issue i was talking about is the same pretty much everyone talked about (even you);
2. the issue you're complaining has an answer so obvious that seems weird you continue to post about it;
3. If you wanna compare the posts I've made or participated in the last year (or two) with yours i highly doubt your posts are more relevant (to say the least) than mine.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 5:05pm

wow!! you're turning into Shylark :lol:

1. the issue i was talking about is the same pretty much everyone talked about (even you);
2. the issue you're complaining has an answer so obvious that seems weird you continue to post about it;
3. If you wanna compare the posts I've made or participated in the last year (or two) with yours i highly doubt your posts are more relevant (to say the least) than mine.

actually buddy, you are the one turning into skylark....you seem to troll every post I make. I only answer you this way when you take a shot at me and you seem to do it on every post....you are trolling right now so I would say that makes you more Skylark than I.

Have a good weekend buddy....at the end of the day, like squirrels always say, it's all fun and games until someone loses a nut.