You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 11:33pm

Celebratory Trivia

Hello!

I'm in a great mood since I passed my checkride so I would like to share some joy with the rest of my fellow magmars (and humans who can make it to dartrong square) by holding another Quiz.

So I'm holding another trivia again and like the last time it will be a bit short and fastest right answer will get a reward in the form of gold, quest resources etc.
Like the last time the questions will vary. (game related, sport related, sciense, art etc...)

I will start it tomorrow (4-5-2018) at 22 GMT and I hope many of you will join in on the fun :)
:kiss2:
M

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 12:05am

Score list:
-theriddle- 8
extremelsniper 1
paul260386 3
king-demon 2
kontamine spatul 1
--facade-- 2
thuglifeexe 2

The trivia winner was -Theriddle- with 8 correct answers and King-demon who got the final question right and won 5EE, 5skulls, 5 rags, 5 bubly and 5g.

Thank you all for participating <3 Hope to do it again sometime! :)