You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 2:22pm

chaos invasion

isn't that supposed to be a monthly event?

Monday, May 28th 2018, 2:50pm

never heard such a thing. it was categorized as special event, probably once or twice a year

Monday, May 28th 2018, 3:51pm

im pretty sure it was monthly, if any veteran can confirm it would be great
maybe someone just ''forget'' to make it start

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, May 28th 2018, 4:01pm

If you mean the chaos event which takes place every now and then in fay-go, yeah, i don't know but I'm sure it was supposed to happen as a regular event.

If you meant Invasion of Chaos where we enter to fight all those chaos gungls and bosses, fat chance. At one time we got it in the middle of July after waiting for like 6 months or something, it's a special event.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 4:01pm

Hello!

Few months distance between events. Was never a monthly event.

:beer:

Monday, May 28th 2018, 4:16pm

i can confirm it was montly along time ago, but then it dropped from event times list and became totally random

Monday, May 28th 2018, 10:42pm

i can confirm it was montly along time ago, but then it dropped from event times list and became totally random

about 4 years ago yes.. every 30 to 40 days and second stage was 2-3 days long 8o
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 6:07pm

Chaos invasion is almost as scarce as Faeo under the Darkness

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 8:13pm

RU finished brotherhood event, clan wars and faeo underdarknes started there :D What do we get? +50% diamonds <3

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 6:09am

Never!
Chaos breakthru is on often, not invasion!

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:08pm

RU finished brotherhood event, clan wars and faeo underdarknes started there :D What do we get? +50% diamonds <3

i think +1 is not enough....ill just put +∞ (+infinity) as support..... woop! woop!

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 2:24pm

it has been from the beginning of the game to 2015 a regular event, whoever say the opposite has a short memory. in compensation now we have periodic trade fair, diamond certificate, bonus diamond, luck glow and magic mirror :D :D

Friday, June 1st 2018, 5:35am

it has been from the beginning of the game to 2015 a regular event, whoever say the opposite has a short memory. in compensation now we have periodic trade fair, diamond certificate, bonus diamond, luck glow and magic mirror :D :D

Lives in the world of Faeo: 5 years8 month(s) 3 day(s) << You're too young to know :woody:

Friday, June 1st 2018, 9:12am

fox face, people only allowed 1 character, or not allowed to restart? what has age of a character got to do with how long someone has played? :woody:

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:37am

im pretty sure it was monthly, if any veteran can confirm it would be great
maybe someone just ''forget'' to make it start

Previous Admin had this event on monthly, it was fun.