You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 9:41am

Change the name of game

Change the name of the game to ''War of Paypall"

A total of 29 Votes have been submitted.

62%

Yes (18)

38%

No (11)

Lets vote
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 5:52pm

Better Yet name is war of the Human Cry Babies.... LoL LoL LoL
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:53pm

[quote='Shylark','index.php?page=Thread&postID=265911#post265911']Better Yet name is war of the Human Cry Babies.... LoL LoL LoL[/quote]Shylark.... after checking your profile i came to conclusion that you should buy some dia,otherwise you just pollute the game with your garbage comments,and thats only thing you do rather than getting better

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:58pm

Shylark your just a noob magmar go lie under a rock or something

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 1:58am

Shylark your just a noob magmar go lie under a rock or something

LoL In your Nightmares... Maybe you should go take a long walk off a short Pier... :yes: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:00am

Better Yet name is war of the Human Cry Babies.... LoL LoL LoL
Shylark.... after checking your profile i came to conclusion that you should buy some dia,otherwise you just pollute the game with your garbage comments,and thats only thing you do rather than getting better

Wa Wa Wa I have a much better Idea Go Cry a river and name the game after yoursel Noob Cry Baby..... :woody: :woody:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 3:48am

For real, though. there's an epidemic of crybabies in the game. Whenever there's an event for people who pay to the game there's someone somewhere coming here and moaning about it, we get it, alright? "Admins don't care about the players, it turned into diamond events game (even though every weekend there's an event for everyone to take part in battles/battlefields and get valor, or there are events going on every month for people to at least catch up with others via some in-game stuff that is not accesible to anyone who purchases diamonds), ah boo hoo I'm a special snowflake, admins give me free stuff" ok we get it bro, we feel for you, no need to keep pushing this agenda down everyone's throats.

Now that my ranting part is done: What do you want? It's a geniune question? What do you want? More events for players to have fun while playing the game and less diamond events? Then what? After all your needs are satisfied, will you just stop crying there or will you find some other things to complain about? Knowing this game's community, you'd start crying about why there are not enough diamond events.

Moral of the story: Not everything you want has to happen just because the other way around is bothering you even though it doesn't affect you in any way.

Cheesus Mozeralla Stick Crust, I actually wasted like 5 minutes of my life into this post. I should've taken Shylark's way since he knows how to piss you guys off lol.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 8:03am

Now i know,that magmar favorite topic is crying im sure you do that alot,so dont need to bring it up all the time,and i dont know how this post is anything that you speak of -cahal- its to change game name,did i ever menton the events or anything you just want to talk smack all the time,every post ppl make im sure you have post something just to relevant for few seconds,otherwise no one gives a shit for you.

If you dont like the posts on forum so dont go in them and just write some crap and maybe do something else like get better at game like shylark should do,if you would invest as much as you do in writing shit in forum,im sure you would not be shit.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 9:47am

Wow you did a very good and in-depth defending for yourself. Let's rewind back to the beginning of your first sentence and break it down:

-I don't know how this is anything you speak of. (Don't double down on that, everyone knows you posted this because of diamond-related events, nobody needs to be a genius to know what "change the game name to game of paypal" means, by acting all "oh i don't know what you talk about" you can't get anywhere)
-You talk smack all the time. (Well, what do you prove with that post? More than 70% of it is talking smack.)
-no one gives a shiz for you. (Like I give a flying Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuumacaroni)
-If you don't like posts on forum, then don't don't come here. (Absolutely cry more, I like to drink hooman tears first thing in the morning, I have the freedom of right to shizpost anywhere i want, there's nothing you can do about it.)
-Go get better at game. (I am better than you in this case, whatchu gonna do?)

Totally mind blowing points that are made perfectly without a single down, you must be proud of yourself, you know what, give yourself a round of applause buddy, you're totally great at this stuff.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 12:13pm

Thread closed.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager