You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 1:44am

Boo hoo cry more

Could we please have the usual event cycle back, admins? It was great to have Tallaar's Halls, Plateau or Chaotic Battles non-break + double valor events one after another every week. Please don't make it something like "magic storm on plateau of silence epic reaction shot my neighbour's cat with a sawed off shotgun epix lulz 100% not clickbait".

Thanks in advance.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 2:29am

I completely disagree. These new events are great. THe game was dead at 16+, especially tallaars....these magic storms have brought some life. Admins could alternate them with normal events, sure...but please dont' remove them. THey are great.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 2:30am

not sure what happened here....message got posted 3 times...sorry.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 6:25am

shot my neighbour's cat with a sawed off shotgun epix lulz 100% not clickbait

:lol::lol:

to be honest I like these events... maybe I don't like Plateau because people start hexing and throwing mirrors blah blah blah

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 11:27am

Nah these events aren't crazy enough, and this fancy chaotic business makes things a lot more interesting for me at least. What's really on my mind however is when Legend: Legacy of the Dragon: Battle Royale is coming? Don't lie to yourself, you know it'd be the greatest event of all time.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 2:21pm

Let's stop live in the past there is some new events, lets make them and try to have fun together. And why are u all waitign for these specials events to queue ... Cahal why can't u queue without it ? If u want a tallaar go on queue and call ur friends and have fun !

+1 to new event :thumbsup:

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:17pm

boo hoo cry more :( why are you so anti fun cahal

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 7:44pm

i went to tallers when that event was on due to no stun and faster fights which makes it a lot better there is nothing worse than getting stunned out early will near full belt then having to wait an hour for the fight to finish.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:36pm

i cant be the only one that loved the magic storm in CC ?

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 9:07pm

All i can say it's thank you (russian) developers for listening to the players and for giving us this little breath of fresh air.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 9:15pm

The new events are much more fun than the old ones. Especially the magic storm in cc brought some life in pvp. So no reason to change back.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:23am

new events are fun ++

Monday, June 11th 2018, 1:00am

Could we please have the usual event cycle back, admins? It was great to have Tallaar's Halls, Plateau or Chaotic Battles non-break + double valor events one after another every week. Please don't make it something like "magic storm on plateau of silence epic reaction shot my neighbour's cat with a sawed off shotgun epix lulz 100% not clickbait".

Thanks in advance.

Listen to your own advice:

Can't do stuff the way you want it? Work harder. Can't adapt to these changes? Bad for you. After all, It's War of Dragons, not Special Snowflakes of Dragons, they can't take their steps back because players don't like it.
Anyways I'm done here, I believe i made myself clear enough.

Towards Magical Storms: BIG THANK YOU

Monday, June 11th 2018, 7:11am

Magic Storm events have definitely brought new life into our dead BFs. It's been way too long since I had the change to have some fun on the BFs of Faeo until now. A thank you goes to administration for bringing up this event in our server.. and yall please stop trying to find something over every new thing.

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 1:44pm

I would like to see the GB events back just so i can finish my purple badge :lol:

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 7:48pm

Really like these new pvp events, at least made bf more active, even magmars somehow are not going there j4f.
Good to see people still use debuff and other stuff, even when they are in complete advantage....... personally prefer tallaar, chaotic and temple, cc is kinda no for me due to personal expierence, nothing against the event itself :beer:
Personal opinions :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: