You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-- ArchAngel --" started this thread

Monday, June 25th 2018, 7:51am

Magic Storm + Temple Thank you Admins!

By far of all the events, this has been the most fun, exciting and FAIR for me. We so rankless people having fun and getting the most valors (check level 8 then weekly) that dude made 200k+ valor in just the weekend. Just a proof of how fair it is. I know skeptics would try to ruin the moment but all i wanted to say is taht

THANK YOU ADMINS FOR MAKING ME WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN! :) :xmasparty:
Get a life :woody: I mean, an eternal one. :angel:

Monday, June 25th 2018, 10:43am

what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, June 25th 2018, 5:09pm

You forgot to mention replacing the usual one (chaotics, halls & plateau non-break + double valor) with this "magic storm epix reaction lulz" and screwing up everyone else's fun, great job, a pat on the back, a huge applaud. It's not that it's fair, it just favours people who don't want to spend anything to develop their characters.

(If you still think it used to be impossible or very hard to get valor for people with little to no valor/ranks, check this guy out, he used to have warrior rank, in just 1 level he went up to hero, then levelled up, it's not impossible, you're just lazy.)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, June 25th 2018, 5:48pm

Put this event in UK tournam ...

• "-- ArchAngel --" started this thread

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 8:25am

You forgot to mention replacing the usual one (chaotics, halls & plateau non-break + double valor) with this "magic storm epix reaction lulz" and screwing up everyone else's fun, great job, a pat on the back, a huge applaud. It's not that it's fair, it just favours people who don't want to spend anything to develop their characters.

(If you still think it used to be impossible or very hard to get valor for people with little to no valor/ranks, check this guy out, he used to have warrior rank, in just 1 level he went up to hero, then levelled up, it's not impossible, you're just lazy.)

When we express gratitude, there's always someone who'd whine about everything dont they?
Get a life :woody: I mean, an eternal one. :angel:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 8:56am

Yes, especially when you get these sort of worthless events by simply whining about it...
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 5:29pm

This event is good only because level 10 mounts are useless to summon, as you kill them win 1-2 hits. The rest is same as before actually, or even worse - we have more HP, but we have moer damage too, shurikens, grey and green hexes are useless, and blessings decide everything as before. So I peronally can give it +1 and -1 as well, which is actually 0. It's neither good or bad.

Archanger, you're a toady :bll: