You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:48pm

Faeo under the Control of Darkness- Chaotic Sickness

On the second stage of the event you may find yourself with the nasty effect Chaotic Sickness. You recive it from other players or you can recive it by killing tentacles.

Along with that effect you will recive also Infected Touch (stored in quest section of your backpack)

To get rid of Chaotic Sickness you must use the Infected Touch to infect other people. After touching a certain number of players (its random) you will recive Imunity.

After getting the Imunity you can visit the Samuel in Wirgold estate (humans) or Pymen in Manor of Badrimark (magmars) and he will give you Scroll of Chaotic Sickness Cure that you can se to heal other people`s Chaotic Sickness and give them Imunity ((quest called Remedy for Infection)

P.S. The monks will refuse to talk to you if you have the Chaotic Sickness effect on you. They will talk only if you dont have Chaotic Sickness or after u get Imunity on you.

Also you will look like a gungls in fights, untill you get rid of Sickness effect :ghost:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Nefertiti" (Jun 6th 2018, 3:16pm)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:59pm

Thank you for the info, cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 5:51pm

when is this cowards mask... oop's i mean Chaotic Sickness going to be over.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 5:57pm

when is this cowards mask... oop's i mean Chaotic Sickness going to be over.

LoL Cry and Whine about a free morph... Grow up and grt over it now mattrer how you look at it your still are a ugly little troll under the Bridge..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:01pm

shylark your the last person with any kind of room to talk about anything. point blank

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:23pm

shylark your the last person with any kind of room to talk about anything. point blank

LoL well you had to comment... So I guess my plan worked.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:32pm

and your dead and lost soul again. see you in 2h

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:42pm

and your dead and lost soul again. see you in 2h

Be Proud that you cam kill me go back under your bridge and be a Troll like you are and your clan leader poor sad bullies always were and will be... :woody: :woody: :woody:
It is clear that you lack the brain cells I wonder how you can even breath on your onw....

Monday, July 9th 2018, 11:19pm

tired of all your lies... motto a lie, title to saved links a lie, and lie about others , lie lie lie lie... even place what you do as what other's do. done with this conversation .well: just see you personally later. again,again,again....

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 7:19am

On the second stage of the event you may find yourself with the nasty effect Chaotic Sickness. You recive it from other players or you can recive it by killing tentacles.

Along with that effect you will recive also Infected Touch (stored in quest section of your backpack)

To get rid of Chaotic Sickness you must use the Infected Touch to infect other people. After touching a certain number of players (its random) you will recive Imunity.

After getting the Imunity you can visit the Samuel in Wirgold estate (humans) or Pymen in Manor of Badrimark (magmars) and he will give you Scroll of Chaotic Sickness Cure that you can se to heal other people`s Chaotic Sickness and give them Imunity ((quest called Remedy for Infection)

P.S. The monks will refuse to talk to you if you have the Chaotic Sickness effect on you. They will talk only if you dont have Chaotic Sickness or after u get Imunity on you.

Also you will look like a gungls in fights, untill you get rid of Sickness effect :ghost:

:P
or if you can just wait the 6 days to cure natuarlly you will not have created 6 more sick people (who will each create 6 sick people...) it ia an endless cycle unless you just let it time out.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 10:02am

All related things to this event has already been removed yesterday so i guess it's all good

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 10:13pm

tired of all your lies... motto a lie, title to saved links a lie, and lie about others , lie lie lie lie... even place what you do as what other's do. done with this conversation .well: just see you personally later. again,again,again....

No Lies I am doing the same thing you and your so called clan leader try the TRUTH.... :woody: :woody: :woody: