You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 2:28am

Sith I tell it the way it is if you think you are better than anyone else here enjoy your Delusions....
Mighty You proved your Point Play Bully if you wan't try reading the Game Rules Code Of Conduct...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 12:09pm

take a look at others comments like shylark, cahal and many others who outright dump on game/admins/guards etc and never even receive a slap on the wrist
You don't even know how wrong you are there.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 12:17pm

Seems like this thread has gone the wrong way, it will be closed for obvious reasons. If you have any questions as to why exactly, consult the Forum Rules.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager