You are not logged in.

Friday, March 10th 2017, 2:03pm

Human Mentor Applications

Please read all the requirements and instructions fully before posting your application.

RECRUITING STATUS: Accepting applications

REQUIREMENTS:

• You must be over 18 years old
• You must be and remain active
• You must speak, write & understand the English language fluently
• You must be at least level 4
• You must have at least 30 days in game experience on your character
• You must be able to commit to at least 10 hours a week for shifting
• You Must have the Gameclient downloaded and be able to use it when playing the game.
• You must use or be willing to download Telegram
• You must read and agree to follow The Mentor Code of Conduct Prior to applying!

PLEASE NOTE:

Required training is 5 shifts a week for two weeks and then being endorsed by your trainer that you are ready for your M. If you cannot complete 5 training shifts in a week for 2 weeks once you're accepted into the Training Program, you will be removed. We need dedicated people.

By applying you agree to follow all the guidelines of the game, chat rules & The Mentor Code of Conduct.

Your account will be investigated by guards to make sure there has been no cheating on your character prior to receiving your M.

Those interested in becoming a guard must first pass and become an active duty mentor. Guards must first train as mentors, then will move to guard training if openings occur and the mentor is interested.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1)Be sure you have at least 10h in game for shifts and time to play the game.
2) Read through The Mentor Code of Conduct prior to applying
3) Make sure you meet ALL requirements!
4) Post your application only once, multiple applications is a sure way to have your application rejected.
5) Copy & paste the application into the reply field, fill out the application entirely. Applications not filled out completely will not be considered.
6) Double check your answers prior to submitting your application, once posted you will only have a small window of time to edit your post.
7) Understand that by applying, you agree to follow the rules of the game, chat & the Mentor Code of Conduct.
8) Understand that applying does not guarantee acceptance into The Order of Mentors.
Check your application for updates. If you do not have a colored message in your application your application is still under consideration.
9) Please be patient. This process can be long as we only take in limited recruits each week as needed.

APPLICATION:

1) Game Race:
2) Real name:
3) Age:
4) Primary Language:
5) Other Languages known and skill level:
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here):
7) What country are you from:
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?:
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts:
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude:
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game?
15) On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = high and 1 = low)
How would you rate your knowledge of :
Game Quests:
Game Rules:
Chat Rules:
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ?

Please check back to your application every few days, you will recieve a message with your next step if you are accepted. Please do not ask any Mentor about your application, this will result in your application being rejected.

Flooding this forum (anything that is not an application) & posting your application multiple times will result in a 3 day forum ban!

Thank you for your interest!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 29th 2017, 1:12pm)

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 11:40pm

application for human mentor

Sorry rejected for now

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:45am)

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 3:03pm

CasddeyN

Sorry not enough time in game

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:45am)

Monday, May 29th 2017, 4:05am

Not enough time in game

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:46am)

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 4:02pm

Rejected by player himself

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:47am)

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 5:59pm

Accepted

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:48am)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:29pm

Application

Accepted
Life's too short, so hang on and enjoy the ride ~~Sky~~ :wink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:48am)

Friday, December 8th 2017, 8:34pm

Rejected

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 3:26am

1) Game Race: Human
2) Real name: Emma Soanes
3) Age: 27
4) Primary Language: English
5) Other Languages known and skill level: none
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): yes i am
7) What country are you from: Australia
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :usually between 00:00- 15:00, not solid this much time but usually between these hours
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: No
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 10-20
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: I have been a mentor previous and yes keeping calm and polite was always something i could do
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? yes i am, and understand that i'm always on duty
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? i was a manager at a work place and again i do have previous mentoring experience
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? yes but this is my most active
How would you rate your knowledge of :
Game Quests: 6-7
Game Rules: 9
Chat Rules: 9

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 3:30am

16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ?
I have previously been a mentor and enjoyed being one, i would like to return to it and help others in game once again

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:17am

Accepted
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:49am)

Monday, March 26th 2018, 5:39am

revisement of mentor application

Rejected not enough time in game
We all make choices the life decisions are important if you mess up you cant get a do over so choose wisely

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:49am)

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:40pm

Accepted

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:50am)

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:56am

Not enough time in game
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sag76" (Sep 13th 2018, 10:51am)

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 3:15am

1) Game Race:Human
2) Real name: Josh Wise
3) Age:22
4) Primary Language: English
5) Other Languages known and skill level: Spanish a little
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): yes i am willing to get telegram
7) What country are you from:USA
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :Usually 11:00-01:00 (in some cases may change)
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?:Yes i want so much
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts:Minimum 12 maximum 24 to 36
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude:Yes I can stay calm for work
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?Yes Of course
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?It is my duty to provide information to people in all circumstances and on a case-by-case basis
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? yes
How would you rate your knowledge of :7/10
Game Quests:8
Game Rules:8
Chat Rules:8
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ?I like to be useful, interested and interested in people

:xmasparty: :beer: