You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 12:54am

Little Dragon Urchi greets June
Little Dragon Urchi is curious about the World of Faeo, especially about holidays and events! So he asks his master to carry out a few important and interesting tasks.

Current goal: Complete any quest in the June - Fern Flowering event.
Progress: Progress: 0 from 1
Reward: Fern Leaf token 2 pcs.

it's July now :angel:
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 4:49am

Little Dragon Urchi is curious about the World of Faeo, especially about holidays and events! So he asks his master to carry out a few important and interesting tasks.

FAIL.... :woody: :lol: :woody:

Current goal: Complete any quest in the July - Summer Pleasures event.
Reward: Carved Dragonfly token 2 pcs.
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 8:21am

FAIL.... :woody: :lol: :woody:

Current goal: Complete any quest in the July - Summer Pleasures event.
Reward: Carved Dragonfly token 2 pcs.

ah right, sry, it's June leftover quest... in my quest list :xmasparty:
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 9:07am

Exchange in AH, request bid price

hi,

if players want something, they'd create app for minimum 1/10 price of item face value,

right?

but with encased chess pieces it's not... can create app for way cheaper of 1/10 on face value :P
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:07am

right?

Wrong,price in application can't be lower than price of sell by selling via backpack.

As example: mithril chests - price of sell to shop is 30s, you can't put bid on it lower than 30s.
Bronze coin cost 50c by sell into shop,you can't make application for price lower than 50c.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 1:30pm

I put Ash Vargash into a quick pocket, and it disappears from the pocket when I ride the mount. Fix please.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 3:07am

nope it seems to be 1/10 of item face value
right?

Wrong,price in application can't be lower than price of sell by selling via backpack.

As example: mithril chests - price of sell to shop is 30s, you can't put bid on it lower than 30s.
Bronze coin cost 50c by sell into shop,you can't make application for price lower than 50c.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 3:07am

I put Ash Vargash into a quick pocket, and it disappears from the pocket when I ride the mount. Fix please.

ah yep, also item with built-in buff cannot be put in but sometimes it auto does so if i eat all in quick pockets

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 2:12pm

nope it seems to be 1/10 of item face value

Your argument is wrong. I'm not guessing,im telling how it is... 10% is a rule for amount of silver coins you will receive by sell into shop from your backpack and it's capped at 30s as max. While you make application,min price depends only from how much you will get money by selling the same item into shop,so to any items with face value more than 3g won't be applied your so-called 10%. Chesses as weapon certificates as many other items with face value more than 3g can have 30s(not 40s,1g,10g,whatever) in minimal bid requirement.

Today, 4:01pm

will know at once

Duellist’s Hat

"Put on this elegant leather hat and your enemies will now at once that not only you are accustomed to winning, "

Quoted

know