You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 1:53am

to the invisible throwing curse's on island

boy i wish i was as big and brave as you!!! your the bravest person ever!!!

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 8:55am

Coming from a DarkSide member...

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:28pm

As much as I like you wondering soul, you seem to be a cool guy and as much as I would like to disagree with Cahal...lol....I have to agree with him on this one. Coming from a Darkside player is kinda funny. When I have 13-14, I cannot count how many times I got cursed by darkside players on islands...come on man....that post is at best hypocrit....

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 8:46pm

As much as I like you wondering soul, you seem to be a cool guy and as much as I would like to disagree with Cahal...lol....I have to agree with him on this one. Coming from a Darkside player is kinda funny. When I have 13-14, I cannot count how many times I got cursed by darkside players on islands...come on man....that post is at best hypocrit....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 10:26pm

AAHAHAHAHAA it joke when you r clan forever atack in fei go and after call your mage for help in one fight level 6 vs level 6. your clan need urdenstand when the people hate you

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 5:35am

You'll have to excuse Wandering, he gets a bit tempermental once a month... :) But he's a riot any other time :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 5:39am

ha ha all you missed the meaning of it. was to draw out who it was. wouldn't you know it stewie was 1st to look while invisable showing me who it was :lol: :lol: :lol: so jgrant i already knew and gee thanks sith for telling my secret :bllll:

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 5:41am

AND to the rest of you... call it as it is... its not The DarkSide that you hate...

ITS ME!!!

You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 5:42am

1:58 AM wandering soul: ha i know how it is now
1:59 AM wandering soul: Stewie Griffin [19]
1:59 AM wandering soul ยป Stewie Griffin: ass
ask stewie for confirming chat to him

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:38am

AND to the rest of you... call it as it is... its not The DarkSide that you hate...

ITS ME!!!

No Sith I don't hate you at all... :lol: :lol: But I know you spent a lot of money to get what you have now... I get $750.00 a month and I do have other bills to take care of... Doctor visits car insurance rent and what nots...
Have a great day here do what you do best... That is hate me.... :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:54am

Have a great day here do what you do best... That is hate me.... :woody:
Dont flatter yourself. There is only one magmar that I despise because of how underhanded, power hungry, manipulative and devious that one person is... AND i'm not the only one who thinks this way about that person, alot are magmars and that person's own "clanmates". So Shylark, please, I dont hate you, I actually feel pity for you.

Friday, July 27th 2018, 9:39am

hi,

just read the top post title,

i'd reply:

yep throw all at da Darksde guys... well not all of 'em are bad just some...
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 12:00am

hi,

just read the top post title,

i'd reply:

yep throw all at da Darksde guys... well not all of 'em are bad just some...

Awww how nic of you :rose: even though i know you don't mean me i was an ass toward your human profile that day with the "pro-human" comments lolz :lol: i honestly don't care except i do wish more 16+'s come to deal with raiding 16+'s on human side, but is what it is

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 1:59am

" "pro-human" comments "

what :?:

oops da Darkside guys starts to be good guys :?: :!: 8o

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 2:00am

"" = " *