You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 30th 2018, 8:59pm

Level 16 Chests?

Has anyone ever dropped one of these chests from hunting?

Closed Enchanted Box (15)
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20919

and

Closed Sorcery Box
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20927

I've killed thousands of L15 mobs and never received any chests from them. Also never see these chests in AH unless the black hole event is going.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, July 30th 2018, 8:59pm

Opps, that was meant to be L15 chests, just woke up, sorry.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, July 30th 2018, 10:42pm

I just checked http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php and most lvl 15 mobs (Prickly Habu, Mordeels and Tentacle boys) seem to not have them listed as possible drop but lvl 15 elementals and nepherto do, cant remember having recieved a chest drop from them but I also didnt hunt that many

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 9:22am

I didn't even know that site existed. Not sure why it's not linked to the beastiary tab in the library.

I think they just forgot to add the chests to those mobs when they were created. Surely the drops should be the same across the board.

There should be a place where a L15 can hunt normal mobs and get chests, not just the elementals.

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 3:53pm

nice bestiary link but what's missing on each mob is the likelihood of drops....They forgot to say that for drops from 16+ mobs, the probability to get something good as a drop is 0.00000001%

This game sucks.....yet I can't get away from it although I really would like to.... :) :wall:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 4:05pm

They drop from luck glow and monsters. It's a random drop.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 11:40am

What monsters? Literally no one I have talked to, no one has received one from drop. So, I ask again, what monster can possibly drop them?

They drop from luck glow and monsters. It's a random drop.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 6:05pm

what monster can possibly drop them?

from available on level 15 monsters can drop only from elementals on hand of abyss

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 10:20pm

And that's a problem, L15 Elementals are in L16 Abyss. There's no way for L15 to work to imporve their lockpick skill. I don't think I've ever dropped a chest from an elemental either, and I've killed hundreds of those.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 11:04pm

Right,messed lvl of elementals on sky. Seems like luck glow the only good option to get some chests from auction. Hopefully chests drop pretty good from this event.

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 9:19am

They don't, rarely get 1 per event. There should be a way a L15 can get +1 to this skill other than an event. I'm still in doubt that they drop from elementals.