You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Monday, August 6th 2018, 9:59am

rip green items

Am i the only one that cant get green amour drop,i have not gotten one for months!!! :truce:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 3:39am

Am i the only one that cant get green amour drop,i have not gotten one for months!!! :truce:

I have gotten 3 Green Item drops from my Kennels in the past 6 months and sold them Made just at 125g... But it had been almost 3 years with out a green drop out of 5 players on this server...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 5:36pm

when i used to rainy, i used to get at least 1 green item every 2-3 rainies :P so i think it's just back luck

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 8:55pm

It's just a prank, bro.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 9:49am

Well if not getting green drop for few months when i have killed thousands of monster is bad luck then i dont even know,maybe its just a prank but definetly not good one!!!
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:33pm

Well if not getting green drop for few months when i have killed thousands of monster is bad luck then i dont even know,maybe its just a prank but definetly not good one!!!

Sad to say drops are random always have been sometime you get good drops sometimes not... It has always been hit or miss you can kill a million monsters and not get any thing I got 2 useless belts from my wnd both at the same time.... Warriors belt and heros belt... Junk since I had them already....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 4:40pm

Go underwater, most green drops I got there. Rebels and Korr