You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 6th 2018, 11:50pm

Let me redefine what I said...

Commitment and Dedication... this applies to the clan leader to be active and sit with it till the completion of the task. Everything revolves around this. MANY clans have failed due to the clan leaders inept greed or lack of commitment (see Jippinhal concerning Relentless and his subsequent theft of gold continually from castle and then transfer to magmar side to hide from punishment, dont believe me? ask anyone who knew this was going on in Relent before he left lol ie Gavor and NightStalker and many others). Many many leaders have failed in this quest... as for the clanmates... if you are that dumb to follow someone who wont give you the commitment that you needed for this quest... as i said, find another clan (refer to Relentless again as it will expire and be gone in less than 30 days). The same will happen to your clans which you dont have strong leaders to provide a direction to.

Pez: Read my answer here twice, this is what i'm implying. As to answer you directly, A is the only solution, B is a flagrant breaking of game rules and would just get leader AND user of that account jailed/possibly banned.

IF admins grant a "co-leader" rank that has exactly the same powers as the leader, this might be a good thing for removing a Leader from power that can't be removed OR wont be removed. BUT i'd assume that a co-leader would have to be assigned by the leader anyways.

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 5:25pm

I kinda agree with most poeple here. This needs to be changed...there should be more than just one person who can make decisions on important things like clan quests, etc....a co leader who has the same rights as a leader would be a good fix. I agree with people on this. With that said, I also agree with Sith on what he says...it's kinda BS move from leaders who leaves the game without giving the clan to someone else. That's the definition of selfishness here.

The only case would be real life accident...if something happens to a leader in real life that prohibits him or her to log in, then in this case, people have a point...something needs to be done to give someone else the clan leadership....but in many cases, it's not a RL event...it's simpy the leader not giving a crap about the other people and quiting the game...and that falls in Sith point and I agree as well....

My 2 cents.

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 9:45pm

... With that said, I also agree with Sith on what he says...

...and that falls in Sith point and I agree as well....

My 2 cents.
Best 2 cents i've seen in a long time. Someone also screenshot this so show he finally is off his crazy meds and is seeing things my way (the correct way). Now if the rest of you would stop drinking your cool-aid, we'd have one helluva game to play against one another.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 2:10am

sux to know if lead up and leave the next day weither they just quit or RL issues like being severely sick and able to log in while leaving the clan quest 80% done

somethings cant be helped we at times have no control over life and what gonna happen the next day

but if there is a way to impliment a co leader that have the same power as the leader and removing the ability to kick the main leader out
and impliment a way if the leader is inactive for more than 365 day the co leader who is currently running the clan have the right to request from the admins to remove the leader
maybe admins can send a notice to the leader email used to enter the game if not remove in x day they can remove from clan leadership

now if a leader is a thief as per say by sith dunno if that tru but anyway the co leader or multiple members representing the clan can ask for a check up of the clan leader account and if any thieft is discovered they can jail or remove from clan

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 5:32pm

We're really sorry, but, as I have already replied in the Feedback thread, it's currently not possible for a technical point of view. And if we were to do this manually as a new form of service even, there's a huge chance that the quest would bug and not work correctly.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager