You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 3:53am

To Shylark, Admin and Magmar Guards (Re: my killing of Crazy Freddy)

I provided all the information to Mystic-Core in telegram to confirm all i've posted here (screenshots).

Shylark, i'll keep this to the point so you dont loose focus and get lost in the conversation. I'll even provide pictures so you can follow along :)

You (as Crazy Freddy) hexed me. I've never attacked you before as level difference does not permit me to as per game rules. I contacted guards about killing you for retaliation for the hex and I was granted retaliation since I had a screenshot of your hex.

Aug 4th was the day you hexed me. Aug 9th was the day I executed Crazy Freddy (when finally online).

In closing ***.
Sith.

You hexing me on the 4th

Me catching your multi Crazy Freddy AFTER I was given the okay to exe him (aug 9th).

Your post complaining the 9th...

Enjoy Shylark, try again next time and thank you for playing games and claiming not to be.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 11th 2018, 2:48pm)

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 3:59am

Shylark:

Even though you try to act the victim. You're like the person who tries to convict someone of a crime with lies. Luckily enough I had proof of who was the victim here. Me.

And your criticisms of Admin/Guards etc who actually DO protect you (even from yourself), its them who should put YOU in jail for false accusations because IF i hadn't had my back covered, you'd have been wrongfully convicting me for playing by the rules.

YOU should be ashamed of yourself.

Sincerely,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 5:54am

So 1 hex is provocation for you to harrass a enteier Clan???? Please show your SoCalled proof .... But I am sure that you kissed someone up so you can bend the rules... LoL
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 8:50am

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=34907

Explanations:
Should a lower-level player provoke a high level for a retaliatory attack (see below), the high level player should make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against himself in order to prove the legitimacy of the retaliatory attack. Also see point 6 below.
Examples of provocation/hostile actions:
Insults. For example, insulting messages/a gift with an insult just before the attack and directly on given location.
Use of negative effects. For example, any "Curse of the Sickly Hex", the use of the "Prisoner's Ball and Chain", throwing summons etc.
Direct attacks.
Intentional looting.

6. If a low-level is provoking any higher level player (See examples of provocation/hostile actions above) they will lose all protection from any attacks of this high-level player permanently after the second provocation - within the limits of article 9 CoC (see below). First offense shall be handled as 1 attack within 7 days and a report to guards to warn the provoking player.

OriginalSith got hexed by a low level magmar. According to rules he has the right for retaliation within 7 days after the provocation. Given he can provide a screenshot of the provocation within the time window.

From my point of view this attack was in line with rules as they are written. Further the lowlevel should be warned, that if he repeats with another provocation with the same account on the same player, that he will loose the rule protection on this account.

You may all like to re-read the attack rules. Link above.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:15am

Santa, come on man. calm down. go drink some ale and go feed your reindeers :thumbup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:19am

Santa, come on man. calm down. go drink some ale and go feed your reindeers :thumbup:

:lol: :woody: :lol: :woody: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:41pm

I want to personally thank Magmar guards publicly, the rivalry between us is well known and how they've handled this professionally is a refreshing breath of air.

As for this thread, I'd like to request it be closed as the ones (multi's) replying now are becoming too vulgar and there is no room for vularity like this in forums or game.

Thank you again,
Sith

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:54pm

Split ( 2018 )

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:59pm

Oh boy, more drama for me to jump right in, sith is living in his dream world thinking magmar guards are gathering every day to think about how to take him down like "Hey yo esras, get here, come on, here's the plan, we won't give a damn about sith or anyone swearing at him because he's being a piece of coconut and pissing people off, in the end, our conspiracy will work and he will go down because the world turns around him and we all hate him."

Like wut

Franku takes care of the forum, brah. Don't tell me you have a new conspiracy theory that frank is actually controlled by a guard. You know what, no, let me go one step forward: All the guards in both magmar and human side are controlled by Bobby Shmurda and he's coming for you, you gotta quit this game before it's too late, my man.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 10:51pm

crazy freddy looks like shylark lvl 7 :lol: crazy freddy = shylark ???

cause its strange, one time freddy answer, one time shylark. Is he talking to himself ? :lol: :lol:

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 2:58pm

We all know Sith and Blade play this game only to kill low levels, it's the only fun they found in the game.
The were chasing me and killing me with scrolls pretty long before the attack rule was applied to the game (they were mages, I was level 4-5), and I didn't even know why, but Blade said on forum "It's the only fun in the game"...
Amd Sith... when I being level 6 attacked a level 6 human - Sith joined that fight... when I asked why he joined - he said I attacked a low level so he joined to help :stupid: :drop: :lol:

If I was on Sith's place, I wouldn't care about a hex cuz I could get rid of it just for 50s which is nothing for level 15.

Why am I telling all these things? Sith never was a victing, he was always looking for easy to kill victims, and now when he can't just kill some low level - he does everything to make the low level a victim. He uses the attack rule do to what he did before - kill low levels. :puke:

Monday, August 13th 2018, 2:41am

you can make a sound argument that hexes and such are not 'provocation' when used on a raiding player. The raider is the provocing one by being in the enemy teritory in the 1st place!
now, when the raiding player uses the hex (as in this case) all protections are off. He got what he deserved.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 12:26pm

lol. anyone who beleive shylark on anything or befreinds him are clueless lol. good thing u have cahal.. :lol:

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 1:11pm

hi,

didn't read any context cause the text is too damn small with game client,

and i did have a glance at the pics, bruh, forget it, i didn't quite get it.

and my lat poll post regarding admin got deleted...:cry:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 1:12pm

and my lat poll

last*
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading