You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 11:38am

it start to be sad as game

This evening we have no break.
I tought than with 442 lv8 on the server it will start some tallar or arena....
But i'm alone in queu on all the bf...............
No more fun now, in low level you all play to be the first in rank level.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 12:40pm

No you're not in queue. You're level 1, don't be ridiculous.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 12:46pm

its not no break in taller, you got no hope of it starting, at any lvl

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 1:24pm

Hello!

Today its Temple no-break. Try in the evening, usually more activity in battlefileds at that part of the day!

No break schedule: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…&id=111&page=10

Good luck!

(hoping youre talking for your lvl8 multi, cause lvl1 dont have acces to any battlefield)

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 3:47pm

no break or not doesn't matter at 17+, game is dead.

Only reason why a lot of people like me are still here is because we have invested so much time in this game over the past 7 or 8 or 9 years that we don't have the balls to actually quit which really, on it's own, is pretty sad. I left this game for 2 years, I'm hoping that soon, I will have the will to actually quit again....

This game is done.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 6:27pm

Going off topic here for a sec but,

I love how forced Nefertiti's positivity is. It's like "Hello! Here's a totally useless thing! Have a great time in game!" but he's actually dead inside and wants to end it all.

Same, brah, same.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 8:08pm

Yes, Nefertiti`s evil plan to kill everything. Wanna be my Tom Cruise or what? :love3:

Dont ruin the guy`s post by saying how much u love me. I get :love: really fast.

Number of players in the inter-server from your group level [7-8]
Magmars: 0 / Humans: 4
:wink:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 9:29pm

why dont we add DE and PL server here or all go to RU server where mpre ppl so more fun

:embarressed:

Monday, August 20th 2018, 1:11pm

No matter when is non-break, most people are just too lazy to go to BF, especially CC and Temple. Or many they think the don't need valor as they can play without it buying and using chess sets and all eixirs are also available to non-valor players. Items in Arsenal are no mroe interesting to most people anymore, that's why most people don't bother to get valor, that's why we have no BF!