You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 9:57pm

is there any possibility for a new BF matching machnism?

for example: matching base on RR and level. we all know that the players abilities are very different at the same level. the one who is better at the same level has better armor, buffs, mounts etc. it's not fair only based on level.

I see some people said many people hesitate to join a BF such as CC when they see nobody queue that. why can't we just hide the information and matching the people who prefer to go BF? you know Dota2? I believe there are still many players want to do pvp.

emm I think it's a little unfair for these paypal player but maybe good for the game in a long run.

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 7:50am

its your job to get better to fight back, not ask for easy fights :woody:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 8:02am

I like the idea, the more you win, the better the opponents become, then again not that many players play this game. Divide people into MMRs and you get this: top MMR is just 5 to 10 people who will always have to play against each other, nobody gets easy kills, nobody gets easy wins. Nah. This game is turn-based first of all, not real time, therefore it's not like dota or lol or anything similar. Your real time reflexes and skill doesn't matter THAT MUCH, instead, you have 20 seconds to hit, you have time to prepare your strategy etc.

tl; dr

get gud or get rekt.

or just level up, nobody cares about low levels.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 12:01am

Do I understand you right, you think reason why people don't queue to BF is because they think "Only 1 person queued, no point of queueing, I will wait for more people then I will queue" so no one is queued, and we should not look at number of queued people, we should just queue? Sounds reasonable. I'd give it a try.

+1

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 12:06am

Though it has nothing to do with who is stronger.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 8:41am

it's not like dota or lol or anything similar. Your real time reflexes and skill doesn't matter THAT MUCH, instead, you have 20 seconds to hit, you have time to prepare your strategy etc.

yeah i realise that, it's not a Dota like game , it's an mmorpg, so maybe a thoery 'item level' like WOW is good for this game. but anyway it's only a web based game. the BF and fighting part is still simpler than WOW, reality is the player spend more money or time will win.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 1:01pm

reality is the player spend more money or time will win.

Like in any other online game.