You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 7:59am

Bank my.com Browser Popup

Logged in this morning and I see a VERY intrusive pay.my.com browser popup everytime I click to enter the Bank from the top icon or city square.

Is this only happening to me or is this something to do with the hacking alert as it surely can't be a planned addition...

Every time I click to enter the bank a new browser tab comes up & switches me away from the client!

I didn't see any notification of this stupid intrusion being added in the news so can only assume something has broken.

After all, who would be stupid enough to think this was a good addition, if anyone wanted to go to the pay screen they can simply click on the appropriate tab while in the bank, NOT be constantly bugged by a basic text browser popup to spend money each & every time they entered the bank to get to their stuff etc.

:wall:
:smoke:

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 8:04am

Ok, I notice that while in the bank if you click the purchase tab it shows nothing, but then opens yet anther browser tab to the pay.my.com url too.

Someone definately broke something, please fix asap as I can't be pestered by this crap everytime! :worship:
:smoke:

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 8:11am

same in game client :drink:

cherz

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 9:48am

Same for me, when I clic on "bank icon", the content of the client page goes now on a new tab of browser.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 10:08am

Same here its either a bug or a hack that can lead to virus as my anti virus blocked it

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 10:15am

We're aware of the issue. This is temporally an intended mechanic.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 10:18am

User experience -1000, sorry but is boring just to check premium or whatever
404 not found