You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 11:18pm

Same for me, been tying ot log in with client for a while....503 Service Temporarily Unavailable....is all I get. Happened on browser too but finally got logged into it. Client still won't let me.
:smoke:

Friday, August 24th 2018, 11:33pm

i'm the opposite. in on client but still out on browser
I'll look that up...

Friday, August 24th 2018, 11:42pm

is this maybe why PL magmars are leaving each battlefield...can anyone confirm with them who has friends there?
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:28am

I have been the whole afternoon trying to join game, and I could join just once... I closed game, tried to come back 1h later and again same problem, 505 all the time. Just now I could join again and I don't think I can be able to re-join game if I close again.

It doesn't matter if I login from client or browser, I get the problem the same.

Please do something to fix it, or let me know in case I can do something to fix it in my pc, because I can see that some people doesn't have this problem...
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:38am

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

It happened to me all evening long, reported to guards already...
Been kicked from BFs, tried come back, couldn't log in...over and over, both, from client and browser...

Any suggestion? It screwing BFs...(

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:51am

what a joke missed 8 temple cause of 503 error ? really you just can't give us a good interserveur even't ?
where waiting more than 2 h to get it fixed ? :sleep: .well: it starting to be soooooooooo booooooooooooooringgggggggggggggggggggggg :grrrr: :grr:

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 2:08am

Same 503 error. For the last 4h not able to log in. I acomplish so many things today at work :lol:
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 2:16am

error 107 here :woot: why u all 503

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 2:18am

Seriously, 503 error on client and browser. "Deleting obsolete files" and clearing cache didn't work. Now, logged finally on browser with other issues. All pop-ups with more than 'amulet' actions come back as cannot be displayed errors. No urchi, no shadow, etc. - this is ridiculous, and of course no news posts or anything. Thanks for nothing.
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 3:10am

All afternoon couldn't log in...

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 2:53pm

I came out of the German server did not make me 're-enter in the "com" portal

503 error :glance:

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 5:23pm

Server is experiencing several DDoS attacks which has impact on login and game play.

Administration is working hard to keep the server stabile and apologises for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you have error 503 when logging in, please just keep trying and you should be able to enter after several attempts eventually.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "JGrant" started this thread

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 6:32pm

woah they just closed inter-server for Battlefields :O

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 8:20pm

Same problem - error 503, because of it I lost my blessings (brains storm, rage, dragon bless and red hirricane elixir), and I hope for compensation.

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 12:08am

all day couldn't log in, error 503 :stronger:
lost my nerves trying....

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 6:01am

2 days i've had issues logging in and when i've gotten in, very laggy and sluggish. Just wand and stashes and out. Not wanting a chance attacking and timing out so someone can claim they dusted my ass 1-1. lol
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...