You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 5:43pm

When admins make mistakes.....

Did you guys notice that in the past, before the new admins here, when the game has issues, something wasn't working, etc....on top of getting a little apology from the old admins, we often got a little present as a token of their appreciation and a compensation for the scre w up. It was buffs, gold, etc....

I also know many games do the same, when there is a bug, the game crashes, etc....there are compensations coming in....not much, but it's always nice to get a little something when the game scre ws up.

Since the new admins, none...nada....nothing....they scre w up all the time, with events, etc....yet, never a compensation as an apology...we lose buffs, we lose time, etc...they don't care....

We barely get a little sorry and that's it.

It's not that I care that much about the little compensation packages we get in other games or we could get here....it's more for the principal...it really shows that admins here, they don't give a crap about us.

:woody:

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 5:48pm

+1

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 8:33pm

Really? I remmeber like 4-5 times we had compensation chests/bags at the Elder in CS in the last year...

Also how did the today "problem" affect players? I was picking stones and didnt affect me in any way...

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 9:01pm

yeah but we also know that every time someone post about admins in this forum, you run in to kiss their as ses.....so really.....what you are saying is irrelevant, your opinions are completely biased towards the poeple who give you compensation for your work as a guard here.

Thanks for stopping by.... :woody:

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 9:36pm

Good strategy on changing the subject there, but its not the case. No need to be that defensive.

Since the new admins, none...nada....nothing....they scre w up all the time, with events, etc....yet, never a compensation as an apology...we lose buffs, we lose time, etc...they don't care....

Its not my oppinion, im just telling you the fact: the "problem" today really had no impact at all and there were compensation in the past. << its funny how you better go on a personal attack rather than debate on that.

No need to get that sassy Sasgaard attitude :wink:

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 9:55pm

ok, you don't get it so let me explain to you. You are stuck on what happened today. I'm making a general comment. So let's not argue about if today impacted players or not...beyond the point.

What about the dozens of times the past year when something didn't work like double valor not working in GB and we had to mention it to get it fixed....or double valor in other events sometimes not working, or events not ending when they are supposed to, etc...you want me to keep going?

Did we get compensation for people who used 15-20 gold of buffs for those screw up events where double valor wasn't turned on?

Stop being narrow minded because we are talking about your game bosses here and stop kissing their ass es for a second.

Everyone here knows what I'm taking about. We used to get compensation every time something like this happened from the old admins and since the new ones, they don't care if we lost time/money in events or things that didn't work right, we barely get an apology and that's it.

Between my kids and I, I do not know of any game that don't give compensation every time an event is messed up or something in game is not working the way it's supposed to be.

That's what I'm saying.

Now I know, as always, you are going to come back with you roses are red, the birds are singing, the sun is out and all is great in this game attitude....but get your head out of your rose behind for a few minutes and look outside....

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 4:47am

hi,

just read the topic...

and...

they deleted my post... poll... ;(
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 3:11am

Soooo....Nefertiti, what about today? hours of not being able to log in, kicking people out of temple instances, wasting buffs, etc....do you think this qualifies as we should get compensation for this or are you going to defend this game and the admins once again?

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 6:41am

+1 to mr sasgaard :P

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 10:40am

Seriously though, what happened last night? I had plans on hunting and stuff.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 11:50am

Good strategy on changing the subject there, but its not the case. No need to be that defensive.

Its not my oppinion, im just telling you the fact: the "problem" today really had no impact at all and there were compensation in the past. << its funny how you better go on a personal attack rather than debate on that.

No need to get that sassy Sasgaard attitude :wink:

no impact at all really ? being locked for like 2h isn't a probleme ? missing more than 8 temple isn't a probleme ? nahhh just stop that pls :beaten:

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 6:07am

It's not that I care that much about the little compensation packages we get in other games or we could get here....it's more for the principal...it really shows that admins here, they don't give a crap about us.
You know, this was out of their hands and you put the blame on them. Ease up with the whining man. You're really starting to sound pathetic, crying and whining here about admins this, game this and that... If you dont like it, just leave or shut up... but enough with the constant whining in forums. I'm thinking you and a certain grampa santa share the same nursing home. Geesh.... Let them do their jobs and fix it, if its not for a week THEN go off, but till then just SHUT THE HELL UP!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 1:45pm

16:13 info: Dear players! Given technical difficulties, we have turned off cross-server in Temple. We will provide you with a compensation quest from the Elders on Monday. We apologize for all inconveniences.

from yesterday ;)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 2:20pm

The thread is from 21st August ;)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 5:30pm

You know, this was out of their hands and you put the blame on them. Ease up with the whining man. You're really starting to sound pathetic, crying and whining here about admins this, game this and that... If you dont like it, just leave or shut up... but enough with the constant whining in forums. I'm thinking you and a certain grampa santa share the same nursing home. Geesh.... Let them do their jobs and fix it, if its not for a week THEN go off, but till then just SHUT THE HELL UP!

Actually, it's the other way around....it's a forum so I'll whine as much as I want and if you don't like it, you are the one who needs to leave the forum. No one is putting a gun on your head and forcing you to read my threads. You see me starting a thread, just don't read it....so until then. xxxxxx. I'll whine as much as I want about things I have reasons to whine about. :woody:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 27th 2018, 10:47am)

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 11:32pm

Actually, it's the other way around....it's a forum so I'll whine as much as I want and if you don't like it, you are the one who needs to leave the forum. No one is putting a gun on your head and forcing you to read my threads. You see me starting a thread, just don't read it....so until then. xxxxx. I'll whine as much as I want about things I have reasons to whine about.
Use of forums is a privilege, not a right. You act "entitled" like a spoiled brat, whining and crying because you're milk spilled even though there is more in the fridge. Whining and crying and blaming others constantly must run in the family.

As for your reply... wow, classy! And now your cover is blown cause when it really boils down to it, you cant deal with real criticism, you just turn to foul language to disparage someone who disagrees with your method of trying to attain something for free all the time.

#ArgmageddonIsGrampaSantasSon #UpTheMedDosage #IsItTimeForMatlock #PastMyBedtime #SantasLittleBoy #AreYouProudPops #FullDiaper
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 27th 2018, 10:47am)

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 11:39pm

There is a saying that says so, to mourn the church.

Monday, August 27th 2018, 1:00am

THe main issue Sith is that you spend your whole time critizing people and attacking them in forum...my post wasn't for you in the first place, you don't like my posts, don't read them....hence yeah, my reply to you...

xxxxxxxx and all you are good at is to pick on people's post in the forum....take hike buddy.

The sith I knew many years ago is gone, not sure what happened to you....but you became this jacka ss who spend his time trolling other people's threads.

My last reply to you, you don't like my whining, don't read my posts, it's that simple... :woody:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 27th 2018, 10:54am)

Monday, August 27th 2018, 1:54am

THe main issue Sith is that you spend your whole time critizing people and attacking them in forum...my post wasn't for you in the first place, you don't like my posts, don't read them....hence yeah, my reply to you...

xxxxxxxxxx and all you are good at is to pick on people's post in the forum....take hike buddy.

The sith I knew many years ago is gone, not sure what happened to you....but you became this jacka ss who spend his time trolling other people's threads.

My last reply to you, you don't like my whining, don't read my posts, it's that simple... :woody:
You've also taken the time to give me this in a form of a gift... lol Nice.

Listen "Grampa Santas Son"... you've eluded that I'm not same, i'll assure you. I am. Its you who've disappeared for a long time, suddenly return with a changed name and attitude. If i was a betting man, i'd say that you've been purchased by Shylark and he now runs this account aswell as all of his other multi's he gets to mouth off with and bypass chat etc (crazy freddy, uber-noober and countless others).

Seriously now... I used to like you, hell i even respected you but you've just turned into an entitled, spoiled guy with the attention span of a man who's life is wasting away in the nursing home with a full diaper. I mean, come on...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 27th 2018, 10:54am)

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, August 27th 2018, 3:10pm

As we have mentioned in our official thread regarding the matter, we were experiencing a ddos attack. We did our best to maintain the servers on float, but some things still went out of control and given that it happened during the weekend, we couldn't fully control the sutuation. All details about it and the situation can be found here:
Compensation for weekend troubles

Also, it seems that this thread has gone out of hand, so it will now be closed.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager