You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 1:53pm

UyarrMO Helmet

Why this item is expensive? What benefits does it gives? I wanted to know. Thanks ;)

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 2:41pm

mhhhh how to describe it ...

my experience;

I got it at lvl 7 and fight with it until lvl 9 made over 5k scalp. That helm is a beast ! haha

Then at lv 9 u exchange it to get red chaos and u get a super mount which help u to make more scalp.

So that helm is the thing which u need to make a tons of scalp :smoke:

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 3:00pm

used for red chaos, the most expensive item from the quest (at least 1k gold, idk about magmars' side).

it's so expensive because it rarely drops, usually people who have superbeing deck may have the chance to get the uyarrmo to attack them, and then another chance that the helmet drops (because there's pauldrons, shield, and sword too).

also, since you resell, no, you cannot resell this item:lol::lol::lol:

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 4:44pm

Thank you both. My question isnt about reselling. I am not reselling anymore.

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 7:28pm

also, since you resell, no, you cannot resell this item

You got him bang on!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: LMAO

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 10:52pm

if have when your lvl 5 with decent gear and get http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=2867 with few other buff's and know how to fight with it... you could "rule" Demons Invade Dartrong and Demons Invade O'Delvays event's. will also be a wanted arena partner most likely

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 7:56pm

1st : is a needed for red chaos medal, and is the rarest of the chaos equipment drops
2nd : is a really good piece of gear from lvl 5 to lvl 9, bcs it's stats is just much better than lvl 5 helmet + the life regen passive
(example : this is my helmet http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=442545069 stats are not even comparable to that)
3rd : actually there is no third point, kinda overwrite xD :peace: peace
just personal opinion, you can deal with enemies even without that, but if u want be extreme you can check it out, seems price run around 1k gold on human side, mag side even more :angel: good luck :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: