You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:16pm

about reporting the mentor giovany

that is really miss understand i hope he can accept my appolagyz i dont have any complain about himm

thanks alot to are turkhıs mentors and guards have nice day have good game

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 2:14pm

1. The reference to the Mentor: Nefertiti
2. Date and time of incident: 21. May, 2018, 13:37 Faeo time
3. The nature of the complaint: This is 2nd time that I tried to talk to Nefertiti as she was on her shift. First time was a few days ago when I asked her clanmate about her where I found out that she wasn't responding not even in clan, so I closed my eyes as I believe that it can happen to anyone, but 2nd time I don't spare anyone, ESPECIALLY not when they are on shift obligated to reply to any question asked.
4. Presence of a screenshot?
Screenshot is more relevant than chatlog. I have chat log saved in case it's needed
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 7:38pm

delete this please wrong thread

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JohnGR" (Jul 21st 2018, 7:44pm)

Friday, August 24th 2018, 9:51pm

This Game

This game is just fantastic, i got guy that trolled in temple and joined fight without asking i called him iddiot and i got silence for 1h,for someone being troll amazing
Feels like this game is made for little kids or something that do what they want without getting punished,if they would merge com/de and pl server there wont be this crap!!!

and 100% will get warning or this post will be removed trust me :_[size=10] [/size]:horse:[size=10] [/size]
Darkness comes before Light!.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 11:18am

This game is just fantastic, i got guy that trolled in temple and joined fight without asking i called him iddiot and i got silence for 1h,for someone being troll amazing
Feels like this game is made for little kids or something that do what they want without getting punished,if they would merge com/de and pl server there wont be this crap!!!

and 100% will get warning or this post will be removed trust me :_ :horse:

Hello,

well you hadn't been silenced for "idiot" but for the word just before! this one with (oops!)...

Have a nice game