You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 4:47pm

Exe scrolls magic

Hello!
Quick question about

Scroll of Brutal Executioner Magic http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7705

I have some built in armor pieces , but everytime I try use it in arena or temple it pops up a window saing " It's forbidden to use this item in the Halls"...so I can't exe, though they work just fine outside BFs.

Anybody else having this issue?
Anybody else is able use them in BFs? link pls

ty

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:08pm

Everytime I try exe scroll players in temple or arena it pops up a windows saing "It is forbidden to use this item in the Halls!"
This is intended game mechanic. We will re-phrase the description
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 2:29pm

I wonder why are scrolls or exe magic not allowed on BF. I hope Lisad will explain it.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 3:42pm

BK, I'm asking who can use and which one since I saw scroll attacks in BFs, and due the fact this game mechanic has been introduced without a) Inform the players b) without restriction written in exe magic scrolls description...
I bought and can't use ( bought more than once because months ago a guard replied me; probably they expired (?) so I bought again and couldn't use again)

Beside, as executioner I find this new mechanic unfair, I should be free to work my profession in BFs...healer can still heal right? same locksmither, arent free to work their profession everyhere?

So, I want know why this game mechanic, why we weren't informed, why no one knew it and why I pay for stuff of my profession and I can't use?! ( and why no one will refund me eh...)

If admins misses it, I can't wound mobs...-.-

So which one works now?

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 5:16pm

The only one that works are for the unkown feats quest.

Exe scrolls has been banned from BF like a year ago if not earlier, it came with one of the patches when I believe loso was CM. (not 100% sure)

Lockmisth profession in BF - what diff does it make?
Healer profession - it can heal if get wounded if has scrolls and enough level
Exe profession - it is totally useful even without scroll you can get some nice wounds with pot and trauma.

Why removed? Because it locks the fight which is not intended mechanics in BFs and because of unkown feat quest that has been introduced.

You can use it, you can even earn on it if you take exe order :xmasparty:

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 5:32pm

Nope apparentely also challenger works, the red ones,http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29832 so no, they weren't banned, I used other kind less than a year ago.
In BFs they are a must for different reasons, prevent joiners, lock fights, enanche the possibility of better wounds.

Lockmisth profession in BF - what diff does it make? Remove ball and chains
Healer profession - it can heal if get wounded if has scrolls and enough level--remove hexes too

Because it locks the fight which is not intended mechanics in BFs (yeah? UK quest one actually DO IT, red one DO IT, BOE quest scrolls DO IT)...according to which rules you say this?

Beside, UK scroll quest feat came way before than a year ago, so what's the link between executioners wanting use exe scrolls magic and UK feat?Oo

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 6:03pm

locksmiths can remove chains/balls

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 6:29pm

BoV - removes hexes
BoE - adds hexes

Sometimes BoV can't remove coz they have no scroll, sometimes BoE doesn't have hex it's equal.

Exe makes wounds regardless of scroll, just lower. You can use buffs to up the wound,
Healer can remove.

So it's still equal.

Locksmith and chains - sure, but it's not limited, everyone can use salve. And it compensates for neither being able to make wounds nor healing them with scrolls.

It's all equal so argument about professions is wrong way to go.

I don't know what game you have been playing, but scrolls have been banned when I was lvl 4, that was more than 1 year ago, and how do I know? Because I wasted the money to try it on arena feat.

- Specific exception is when you try to fight for badge, that's a quest that has mechanic intended to do it. Once you complete it you can't do it again.

- Challanger? Challanger wasn't here year ago, perhaps it was added without changing that or perhaps it's because it's expensive, either way who would want to waste 10g for one scroll on arena? (maybe someone who has too much money)

And here I'm done, because I know arguments with you are pointless ^^ And I'm going off game again for a long time, cya!

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 6:56pm

if your too cheap for fatty salve then theres something wrong with your battlefield plans..

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 8:07pm

BoV - removes hexes
BoE - adds hexes

Sometimes BoV can't remove coz they have no scroll, sometimes BoE doesn't have hex it's equal.. ( no, we are talking about being ABLE to use working scrolls, no what we can do in general)

Exe makes wounds regardless of scroll, just lower. You can use buffs to up the wound-- Nope, as said it enanches the chance of a better wound---This magic is special, in that it significantly increases your ability to cause trauma in this combat to any character you kill...
You can use buffs to up the wound...There are other things, bezel, talents, buffs,bonus item and others stuff to up the trauma stat if it is what you mean.
But hey I'm a exe 262 what I know, right?
Healer can remove... Nope, have a look at server rating and you will see no healer able to heal after a certain lvl.

So it's still equal... No it's not equal, I play now lvl 11-12 battlefields, I give wound level which there aren't healer who cant heal!

So is a big impact in battlefields.
I don't know what game you have been playing, but scrolls have been banned when I was lvl 4, that was more than 1 year ago, and how do I know? Because I wasted the money to try it on arena feat---Lives in the world of Faeo: 6 years10 month(s) 6 day(s) and I'm exe since lvl 5, before you even existed in the game

And yep, you are done here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, August 31st 2018, 1:37am

why do u create that topic u dont even do BF :thumbdown:

Friday, August 31st 2018, 11:52am

True Le Noob, all the bash I gave you in past lvl made you lose memory.
Beside, past event I did 13 temples, you 10.
Beside 97 1 LE LOUP [12] 5007
71 1 Tzunami [11] 5463

This tread has been created whit some question adressed to admin (or players with KNOWLEDGE right) but hell, as long as little boys jumpps in to write opinions nobody asked or write random stuffs it's hard keep it clean.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 3:57am

woooooooooooooooooooaw the bash u gave me :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: wooow hahahahahaaaa

Maybe it was in ur dream haha ) come show me how strong u are in bf :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 6:41am

if your too cheap for fatty salve then theres something wrong with your battlefield plans..

tell that to your race, they're the lazy-cheap ass butthurts who forget the fatty salves:lol:

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 1:29pm

1. Why admin still didn't say nothing?
2. Why are we now talking about Tzumani's BF? She does, or she doesn't, or how many BF she does - doesn't matter, what matters is why before we could use exe magic or scrolls on BF and now we can't!
3. Admin can't just restrict it! People bought exe scroll when it was possible to use them on BF, and then they find they wasted their money because now they can't use what they paid for! That's not good, at least admin should make announcement, explain why she did these changes to exe scrolls, and offer compensation!

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 4:39pm

Battlefields should be a group effort ( a min 2 players effort) so really dont see a reason why you should be stuck in 1vs1 fights.

If its a mistake and for some reason it should work (but its not working), then it should be corrected.
If its not a mstake and the option to use exe scrolls in battlefield was permanently removed, then im glad it was.

Its everyones choice if they wanna go in battlefields with players that are not exe and cannot enter in those fights and for that reason, all should have equal chances to fight as we want.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 5:12pm

battlefeilds should be a tactical group effort, and tactics should include things like exe scrolls

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 5:27pm

Clearly some have different oppinions, My post was just my personal oppinion.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 10:26pm

Why use exe scrolls on BF, Nefertiti? I can answer that telling a short BF story :)
One upon a time... when I had no exe professtion and had no exe scrolls, I went to arena, and my team of two mags faced one exe human, who did have scrolls. Together we could kill him, but not 1vs1. So he attacked my arena partner with exe scroll, I couldn't join, killed and mirrored him, then just killed me (twice :embarressed: ) and then got sphere. And so he won arena 1vs2.

I guess now you see the possible strategy when you can use exe or attack scrolls on BF.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 11:03pm

Why use exe scrolls on BF, Nefertiti? I can answer that telling a short BF story
One upon a time... when I had no exe professtion and had no exe scrolls, I went to arena, and my team of two mags faced one exe human, who did have scrolls. Together we could kill him, but not 1vs1. So he attacked my arena partner with exe scroll, I couldn't join, killed and mirrored him, then just killed me (twice ) and then got sphere. And so he won arena 1vs2.

:woot:
Fox, im sure you had in mind that the story you just told me would make me realise a bit more why its so important to have exe scrolls in batlefields and to be allowed to use it, but it sounds like it does consolidate my oppinion that exe scrolls should not be allowed in battlefields.

The battlefield you gave as an exemple (if the exe scrolls were not allowed in it) should have ended in your team`s favor. Your team had more firepower and would have won that battlefield.

Thats actually an exemple on how exe scrolls mess up a battlefield... atleast thats how i see it...