You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:59pm

shadow item disenchant

'20:55 After destroying a Shadow item you received: 41. '

and the 41 is a link: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=23625 , didn't say 'Twilight Crystals'

plz fix :smoke:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, August 24th 2018, 11:51pm

QUEST : Memorable Gift
In honour of another anniversary of loyal service to the order the Underground Knights want to give a memorable gift to their excellent crystals expert. But as the fighters cannot leave their posts, they must turn for assistance to reliable warriors.

Passed: After combat in the Temple or the Arena, obtain an Energy Sphere. Take the sphere and 3 Flickering Crystals] to #MAP[Esmeril the Jeweller.
Current goal: Take the gift] to #MAP[Burz the Knight.
Reward: Potion of Valor 1 pc.
15000 experience, 4 16.

some characters shouldn't appear for players #MAP for example

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 12:33am

QUEST : Mysterious sickness (from elder)
Conversation with the Peasant
At least I can try... but you should know that it can be gathered only in perfect weather. I do hope that we are lucky and can gather it in time.
I'll try to help you gather some #ARTIFACT[2347,Luciousberries]# in return!

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 4:54am

Not sure if it's the right place...
Today I used bessing (brains storm, rage, dragon bless and red hirricane elixir) in Temple, and when my team won I didn't get back to my location, instead I got error 503 and couldn't play, closed game and couldn't log in for hours and lost my blessings.

Please fix this error and give me compensation (return my blessings)!

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 4:43pm

Everytime I try exe scroll players in temple or arena it pops up a windows saing "It is forbidden to use this item in the Halls!"
but same exe scrolls works perfectly outside BFs.
Tested 3 kinds of differents exe scrolls.

Please fix it

(anyone else had this bug?)

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 2:19am

fire golem math is wrong

something appears to be wrong in the math when fighting the fire golem and using my cerrador. the overwhelming ray is supposed to knock off 40% health but the fire golem was reduced from ~5850 to 4857 or about 20%.
I took screenshots, but it won't let me upoad them.
I'll look that up...

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 4:44pm

Everytime I try exe scroll players in temple or arena it pops up a windows saing "It is forbidden to use this item in the Halls!"
This is intended game mechanic. We will re-phrase the description
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 1:59am

This is intended game mechanic. We will re-phrase the description

hi, why
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 12:27pm

some characters shouldn't appear for players #MAP for example
I'll try to help you gather some #ARTIFACT[2347,Luciousberries]# in return!
Fixed.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 2:49am

I went from Luan Coast to Icy Cradle. When I click Luan Coast to go back it won't let me, it just gives me a popup saying "You are too young to meet with the dangers of the Islands of Eternal Frost."

Well duh...I know that, but I asked to go to Luan Coast can you not read lol ;o)

Anyway, looks like I'll have to teleport outta there even though I wasn't finished over this part of the map :grrrr:

This post by "Helpdesk" (Friday, September 7th 2018, 8:29am) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, September 7th 2018, 8:37am) with the following reason: mistake

Friday, September 7th 2018, 8:39am

There an issue with the quest in "quest icon"

Causes of the Sickness

Passed: Go to the hills and search for the source of the sickness.
Passed: Go to Elder Baguron, bring him the cure and ask him about rumors about the mysterious sickness.
Current goal: Find out what are the potential causes of the sickness.

the 1st "passed" are changing all time I mean right now i'm with "go to the hills and search for the source of the sickness." It is part of my "current goal".

then after speaking with globius I have :

Causes of the Sickness

Passed: Bring to Globius Energy Spheres and 3 Skin of the Enemy Fragments.
Passed: Go to Elder Baguron, bring him the cure and ask him about rumors about the mysterious sickness.
Current goal: Find out what are the potential causes of the sickness.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 1:54pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=557351053 (plateau of Silence)

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=557351051 (ridge of kayar)

Those items can't be activated, i wrote the places that are shown in the guide, but at least i can't activate them to continue the quest (Voyage to the past).

Friday, September 14th 2018, 2:16pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=557351053 (plateau of Silence)

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=557351051 (ridge of kayar)

Those items can't be activated, i wrote the places that are shown in the guide, but at least i can't activate them to continue the quest (Voyage to the past).

Try in all locations:
>>>>>1st rune : kayiar/ Jasmin/ fatir for humans
>>>>>2nd rune : foot of the barrow /kayiar/ communal grave
>>>>>3rd rune : glade of oblivion/steppe vista/grotto maestre
>>>>>4th rune : wild forest /Thistles/ plateau

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 6:07pm

The Chaos Gift (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29733) when u get increase/decrease of damage or healing effect not working on chaotic event, atleast in lvl9.

Friday, September 21st 2018, 9:29am

quest for fargs[12]
Talk about resources to craft Fargs
*The alchemist breaks from reading the manuscript and speaks quickly.* 300 Quicksilver, 6 Scolopendra Armor, and either Cutthroat Bracers orHunter Bracers. That's what the manuscript says, so that's what we'll work with!
I have quicksilver, armor and cutthoat in pack. alchemist will not accept it.
I purchase hunter bracer too and still not accepted

Now what do I do?!?
I'll look that up...

This post by "Drakathe" (Friday, September 21st 2018, 10:31pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, September 21st 2018, 10:33pm) with the following reason: Finally showed up. In Russian tho

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 1:53am

a recent Nightstealers quest asked me to kill a Female Ashen spider. this does not exist. the link shows a female patriarch spider instead. I can't tell you more as I declined the quest.

Yesterday, 2:39am

quest for fargs[12]
Talk about resources to craft Fargs
*The alchemist breaks from reading the manuscript and speaks quickly.* 300 Quicksilver, 6 Scolopendra Armor, and either Cutthroat Bracers orHunter Bracers. That's what the manuscript says, so that's what we'll work with!
I have quicksilver, armor and cutthoat in pack. alchemist will not accept it.
I purchase hunter bracer too and still not accepted

Now what do I do?!?

solved the quest, but it is still very confusing. this is related to the night hunter quest[12] where you need to kill changlings to get 5 blood. once I had all of the blood in my bag the alchemist will accept either armor. there is nothing in the description to tell me that this was the problem.
now i'm only out the cost of the 2nd armor that I didn't need.
I'll look that up...