You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "windclick" started this thread

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 7:49am

This game is really not frirendly to asian player.

full buffs lv8 bc player takes 9-30 secs to kill a gargoyle. I take 30 sec- 90secs because of the damn delay. and i get less EE etc. This is rediculous. some of my friends keep playing this game for years,I can't imagine how much time they waste than other players. I just wanna whine and hope the company could add some severs to asain and other regions. IS THIS A COM SERVER GAME? not really, it's a European server game :no:

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 8:07am

+1111111111111

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 11:23am

Yes,
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 11th 2018, 12:16pm)

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 1:16pm

youre not the only ones, Australlia has bad lag too :cry:

Saturday, September 29th 2018, 1:26pm

@windclick whats your ping when connecting and playing warofdragons?
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: