You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 7:39am

changing server

i would like to change servers and was told about a 700 diamond bonus...this possible? what about the goods on my profile does the monetary value of all items transferr?

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 7:55am

Whats the point,even if you could

if you suck in com you will suck in other servers aswell [size=10] [/size]:yes:[size=10] [/size]
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 3:32pm

if you suck in com you will suck in other servers aswell :yes:

Don't you?

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 3:49pm

Personally speaking, you better invest those 700 diamonds to get your character here grow up, rather than changing envoironment.
Otherwise, if things didn't changed, you have to cancell all your quests on this server, then give them money and in 1 or 2 weeks all your stuff will be packed and transfered into the other server, if nothing changed.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 3:50pm

if you suck in com you will suck in other servers aswell :yes:

Don't you?

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 4:13pm

if you think i suck...well that is your opinion.. however i sense a bit of fear...maybe i'll be a threat maybe i wont...but dont hate on someone for wanting to try something thats new to them...instead wish tthem luck or offer some help to make them a better player

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 6:10pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: liam is the OG
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 7:28pm

Well only fear i sense is yours if you think other way come and show me

and liam321 is the OG garbage thats all :yes:

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 7:53pm

wow do you kiss your mother with that mouth

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 8:14pm

in other words no one who is responding can say/confirm what i am asking....or tell me who to contact...

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 8:21pm

wow you go outside with that face liam

and you cant change so go do something useful [size=10] [/size]:wall:[size=10] [/size]

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 8:40pm

Changing is clearly possible as others have done it, but (probably) the only way you'll know the logistics of it is to wait for an administration response or ask someone else who did it. But eh, whatever the cost is, lol666 is right imo. 700 diamonds is what, 2500-3000 gold? I don't pay much attention to diamond cert prices so idk. I'm pretty sure spending that much money investing in a character is far more like to 'make you a better player' as you say than swapping server would. From my eyes changing server just means instead of getting manhandled by us classy COM players, the same happens just with people from the other servers.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 8:53pm

liam321 the picture is too bad to see what it is really, I mean too bad quality, so I can't get what's your reply.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 8:59pm

-Patience- wait for Admin's answer here, or write a message to Lisad thru "Private messages" on the top of forum, or thru ingame post, or private message her if you're both online at same time. Four ways to contact her.

P.S: Don't listen to regular players, especially those who think they arer better than you just because they wasted more time in game to develop their characters.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 9:03pm

liam321 the picture is too bad to see what it is really, I mean too bad quality, so I can't get what's your reply.

My mistake maybe this one will work

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 11:37pm

that's a good 720p HP, I can clearly count all the 720 pixels

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:42am

You have no idea about digital picture quality .well: you made it worse, and all I can see is green and grey squares.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 1:44am

You have no idea about digital picture quality you made it worse, and all I can see is green and grey squares.

Sorry I'm not very good with image editing software but here's my second try

Friday, October 12th 2018, 4:11am

Id love to go to DE tbh

think id have fun there

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, October 12th 2018, 9:59am

Liams pics are like

Burn heal.

The potion which heals burns.

The medical mixture which is used in a world made by the Japanese in which there are animals with characteristics that heals the body caused by one of these characteristics.

Absolute mad lad.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.