You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 5:22am

I wouldn't ever believe if someone told me I'd defend HH... but if in a clan one guy said "Let's go to Halls guys!" and everyone replied "Sure, why not, good idea!" it's not rigged BF. Rigged would be if Halls could be done in groups, and if they had 3 groupd of 3 people fighting each other agreed who wins, but groups don't work in Halls and Chaotic.

Sith -1

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 9:18am

Lol fox face, what did we ever fo to you :s, and about this rigging bs.... we never stopped ppl from queing so its hh alone, we dont care about the outcome, halls were made out of boredom cuz humans didnt que for any bfs... but its easy fixed.... QUE ffs and stop b*tching

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 9:58am

"halls?"
15+ 19 - "yes"
all join q and start bf

3 instances run nothing is stopping other people to join the same que

the problem? 8|
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 12:17pm

Every report of possible rules violation is reviewed and investigated on its own. The previous case that you mention in your post was different from the one you are presenting here. Should you wish to get more details on the case, you can contact Guards or Administration privately, this is no topic to be discussed in such a manner.

This thread and all that will try to continue the topic will now be closed.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager