You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Liusaidh

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 10:18am

War of Pumpkins - Player's choice!

Which pumpkin is your favourite?

A total of 115 Votes have been submitted.

58%

Competitor 1 (67)

29%

Competitor 2 (33)

13%

Competitor 3 (15)

Jesters could see the effort that has been put into the work. Now your time to choose a winner has come. The honor of choosing the winner will fall on you, dear warriors, as you will have to choose the player's favorite!

This time we decided to disable the competition thread during players vote and only will display images and poems here in this poll. Please all be aware, asking players to vote for your work or your clan mates/friends work is not allowed and may lead to disqualification!

Competitor 1:

This is a poem
that tells a legend
What happened in the cemeteries of the clan Burial Grounds.
a brave general next to his troop
he defended his people from horror
Because humans came to destroy the population.
The general and his troops fought with honor.
but they were overwhelmed with great terror
When they saw that they lost, they asked for help.
to King Magish`¨`s, who saw the opportunity
to grow his army,
I use their magic and I transform them.
in skeletons of a warrior
That drove the humans out of the clan burial Grounds.
the warriors paid a high price.
becoming guardians of King Magishs
for eternity

Competitor 2:

From the depths of hell, the blood and ashes from the battlefields, there rides a clan that rises to defend these Faeon lands.The Cavalry, with the strength of a dragon; powerful strong and brave. The heart of a lion, wild and untamed. The wisdom of a wise old owl, loyal and true, all of these things are who we are through and through.From the break of dawn, to the darkest of night, we rise from the dust, we fight the fight. We are one, we are brave, we overcome, we find a way. With magmar fire flowing through our veins, armour covered with enemies' bloody stains, we never stop moving "onwards and upwards" as our fearless leader states! Together we stand srrong, together we stand the fight, together we are there for one another, wrong or right. Together we form a bond that none can break, we are The Cavalry, and we're on our way!!

Competitor 3:

Summon me if you wanna take the lead
I will hit to enemy with my head
There is nothing we cant crush
We already win this clash

When turret gets the stun
They will be in panic
Doesnt matter women or man
Finish this battle with critical hit

Have fun and make the right choice!!

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 13th 2018, 1:56pm)

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 3:02pm

i like the first one because of its [insert funny adjective here] grin