You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 11:57am

EE pots

Dear admins, I believe I've purchased an expired lot of EE pots, can I please have my money back ?

22:27 You have used the Evil Eye Pot.
22:31 Evil Eye 1 pcs

10:44 You have used the Evil Eye Pot.
10:52 Evil Eye 1 pcs
11:00 Evil Eye 1 pcs
11:32 Evil Eye 1 pcs
11:39 Evil Eye 1 pcs

Many thanks for having the bril idea of selling us smth that can get us the resources we should receive in the first place without buying these if we had a 'normal ' drop rate but these ingeniously marvelous EE pots you deviced simply don't seem to work for me. Can you please chech the labels to see if they have the correct concentratin or they expired ?

Many thanks,

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 2:16pm

Wow you bozo you know that if you are mage you should not expect to get much EE and you just did 2 rainbows and cry now in here do like 20 and come back :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 3:30pm

If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all :) @Innos ............lately im thinking alot of the so called men on here need to learn how to speak with women ...just saying in general

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 5:55pm

@ Innos - mags don't do rainbow, I don't expect many EE as a mage but I expect when I pay for something to receive something back, this is the basic rule of every economic system. As for your polite comment I'll try see what a mage can get from lvl 9 human trolls. Soon.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 8:29pm

dont let the level fool you they dont work at 5 ether, did 4 rages with 4 pots and got 5 eyes from them

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 8:52pm

dont let the level fool you they dont work at 5 ether, did 4 rages with 4 pots and got 5 eyes from them
Try at 6 with orc skeletons. I used to get 20+ evil eyes per rage. The only bad part is that i could cap it so fast that i had to let 10 minutes of my 2nd-hour-blessings go to waste every day.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 9:52pm

Wow PureVenom you really used that card,Womens want to be equal as Men and now you divide them again,so take a steat ** plz!!!

Nicci you are talking about economics in warofdragons only economic here is diamonds,like i said do 20 rainbows and then you will see how many ee you get +/- per one :ghost:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Nov 11th 2018, 5:21pm)

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 10:11pm

whats a steat? :lol: not dividing nothing ...just sometimes you dont call women bozos ...or tell them to ** :lol: ....** :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Nov 11th 2018, 5:22pm)

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 10:28pm

Ment Seat and you should make a clan woman protector or something you trying really hard :teacher:

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 10:58pm

EE shouldnt really be so much of a bonus these days ... there value has dropped and also do not have an expiration date.

Best thing to do is to buy more blesses to fit more fights in per rage = higher chance of what your looking for :)

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 11:03pm

@ Innos You seem just fine with the idea that the only economics here is dias. Many people do, other don't and yet say nothing about it. Everytime someone takes attitude and calls things by their name he/she is being insulted by other players. If you are happy with the things the way they are then fine, but you'll level up at some point and will come to regret it and maybe you'll wish there was someone before you who managed to make a change.

Soon you'll be paying dias just to login with this mentality.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 11:27pm

I could not care about dia less im of those few who dont buy them and earn all my gold by rainbow and hunting all the time,its just what this game has becomes each year it goes towards diamonds,i understand nothing in this life is for free but sometime it goes too far!!! :speak:

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 6:39am

gota agree with niccy on this one .. tryed out that ee pot ...got 2 eyes ...so realy no bonus there waste of money imo
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 10:23am

agree too, the few times i used the ee pot i got bad drop expierence too, even i killed 140 mobs per rainbow still get less ee than normal..... idk if the % are broken that time or just me don't having luck with ee pots :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 2:16pm

I mean hell, ee rate still will be same whether you use Evil eye pot or not, I had no problems with my rage quite personally, I still got my usual rate amount of ee's, maybe that just me. :stronger:
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 2:35pm

I'm not bragging, just saying for info in here - my EE pots worked very good, I bought 4 pots, used 3 already, got 12 EE, 15 EE, and 20 EE. I didn't cound which EE I got more - regular or pot, bot seems that like 50%50. So i fthere is a problem - it's not with all EE pots, maybe only with yours, imho.

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 10:22pm

works well for low levels.

not sure why developers years ago decided to lower drop rate for EE for mages and higher levels. when I use a rainbow sphere i should also have same chance to get drop as low level??? :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, November 12th 2018, 1:51am

My EE drop never really changed from mage other than maybe at L11, since then, I still get 2-4 per hour most of the time. Some times, I might get 5-6 in one hour, but mostly just 2-4. I don't really pay much attention to them, I just notice when I have a lot of EE in my bag.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Monday, November 12th 2018, 10:45am

works well for low levels.

not sure why developers years ago decided to lower drop rate for EE for mages and higher levels. when I use a rainbow sphere i should also have same chance to get drop as low level??? :whistling:
It's cause low levels don't get 90 golds an hour with minimum spending. If you want to, you can just hunt 10 hours and have 1 low level badge done while they have to keep hunting like crazy.

No, I'm not going to tell low levels to level up, they can stay there and eat shiz beer, i don't care.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, November 12th 2018, 11:55am

You should contact Customer Support for any kind of reimbursement.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager