You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 2:47pm

You should contact Customer Support for any kind of reimbursement.
Ok, is it just me cause when I run that statement through google translator it comes back with alot of expletives and a direct implication about "a cold day in hell" as to being reimbursed? I'm just curious if anyone else got that translation? lol Perhaps in magmar it might be different? I dunno lol
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:18pm

It's just you cause you're the only one dumb enough to put an English word, which is your mother tongue, in a translation site instead of looking it up on a dictionary.

It's no wonder this guy needs someone to keep living, this stupidity could have him killed long ago.

Anyways I'm not gonna go off topic here, whatever helps you sleep at night.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 1:40am

... whatever helps you sleep at night.
Lay off the "Hateraid", its affecting you emotionally, physically and psychologically...

You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, November 16th 2018, 8:48am

Yeah sure, buddy. First you screw up, then someone calls you out for that screw up, then your defence mechanism kicks into full gear of "hahaha it was a joke it was sarcasm you didn't get it it hurts you to hate me haha im the best"

Classic childish way of coping with your dumbness, i love it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, November 16th 2018, 12:45pm

No screw ups, just another joke that dont translate to others who aren't english first language. That's all. Other day i said "nice" to someone who got GB win at plateau... i was asked "what did you mean by nice" lol Nice = Congrats lol Another "english" saying that wasn't picked up...

Now there, you just got educated again.

Friday, November 16th 2018, 4:14pm

I must say, i didn't even read after "who aren't engrish first ranguage!" part. It's my fault to expect someone who is as smart as a potato to actually read and write in his mother tongue.

As for plateau win story of yours, it's none of my business why you're talking about your experience with someone else, to be honest, but if you just go up to someone and say "nice" without anything else following that, you should expect them to answer with "What do you mean?" because there's no context behind it, then again you won't understand what I'm saying here for reasons I stated at the beginning of this post. BUT, but... I got something for you.

Here is an example: Hey sith, sako mi.

With the way you're thinking, you should be able to understand what I'm saying from that, if not, you're always welcome to ask me.

You just got educated btw. Also i should congratulate you, you know how to make a thread go off topic, hats off to you.