You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 4:44am

A Suggestion for Santa and Snow Maiden... please Admin consider this

To be honest, all 3 finalists are worthy of Santa/Maiden for each race...

WHAT I propose is... instead of only selecting one, let all THREE of each give out the final blessings, and the ones with the MOST blessings given out is declared Santa/Maiden for 2018, because after all, isn't that what Santa/Maiden is there for?

Benefits:
- MORE people get blessed instead of hoping to find only ONE/TWO persons online to hopefully bless them
- Its a true competition then that the final 3 MUST perform to show they truly deserve it by performing acts of blessings on as many as they can so they win Santa/Maiden

Cons: As a previous winner, alot of people didnt get blessed cause was only 2 of us doing it and I made a point of being here to bless everyone/everything I could in sight last year and we still missed people. Remember this game is played 24hrs, not a couple each day and having more people giving blesses = happier players.

3 (Santa/Maidens) get recognition and its down to them to truly show up in game to win the final prize of the red gift etc.

Just my 10 cents...
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Monday, December 31st 2018, 5:49am

+1

I'd never even seen one of the nominees before in all my time in the game. I play a lot but obviously not at the same time as this player as I think I would have recognised them by now. Had they won, the chance of getting a bless would have been down to the other winner or slim at best.
:smoke:

Monday, December 31st 2018, 6:52am

+1