You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned
  • "Kayser Soze" started this thread

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 4:12pm

You need to have 200 IQ to be able to do this

Hey uh, does anyone know how to make the client not intimidate me into accepting to have it remember my password? I mean i get it if it's once or twice but every day for 3-and-a-half-years is like mobbing, i feel bullied by the game client, it makes me uncomfortable, i am literally triggered.

I'm open to all answers, serious and non-serious alike, including "delet system 32 lmao ultimate prank lel top kek" and "go hang yourself on google hangout, a real hangout, buy a rope".

Thanks in advance.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 4:34pm

delet system 32 lmao ultimate prank lel top kek
:beer:

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 4:43pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 6:08pm

thank you, I tried very hard
:beer:

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 8:44pm

Hey, does this happen when you start the gamecenter mycom client for all games, or just warofdragons?
Forum Troll Assistance Representative :dragon:

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 12:33am

Hey, I played around with the client. Almost sure the pop-up window is somewhere in dwarclient.exe
The client wraps some php or rewrites its logic in some windows native binaries. There are methods for creating a window in the dwarclient.exe file, but i have only 16g and no libraries to decompile. Almost sure the message it shows: "Do you want to save your password" is hardcoded somewhere in that binary. If someone with the correct tools and RAM can decompile and find the function that's being called, that'd be awesome.
However, the client does some validation on starup, so if you want to use a patched exe, you might want to think about a simple bypass.
Thanks for the kick :)

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:01am

You think it's hardcoded inside the exe? I saw a bunch of js files and was actually hoping it was just a javascript alert/prompt, since client is pretty much a browser. Haven't looked through them though :<

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:10am

Credentials are stored as :

[Login]
Email=test@test.com
Password=12345

in DwarClient. Windows native debugger stops when the pop is there. I was too hoping for an alert like structure. However, i was able to locate the about form somewhere in the binaries, so the functionality from Main-> remember your password is somewhere in ther as well.

BTW, how do you feel aboud paying money over http :D

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 8:07am

you never buy anything over http, its redirected to paypal which is https
not sure about the other pay methods, only thing thats not secure is your login details :)
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:14am

Well, if we want to be explicit about it: yes, every payment method opens a https frame to the payment system.

However, this is prompt to Man in the middle attacks, as the target could be redirected to a fake paypal location, for example. And to add insult to injury: login is in plain text, anyone listening on the network can read that traffic and have the credentials off the bat. Now imagine you saved your paypal/card details in the game, the secured connection to the payment system becomes obsolete.

Several signals have been raised to this company over the years and nothing has been done. It's 2019 and the game is running without a secured connection, but has an ingame message about hackers.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 12:59pm

100% agree with you, but as its the game's administration responsibility for making their game secure its also our responsibility to double check before making online payments

so when the website redirects you to paypal, make sure the website is legit and has a secure certificate that is bought and up to date
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:25pm

Why did this thread turn into game's payment system again? I genuinely was hoping for an answer to stop the game's bullying.

Why you bully me? Everybody asking, why you bully me? ;(

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:31pm

@Kayser Soze

1) Decompile client exe file.
2)Patch the exe, so that it doesn't make calls to the window/form builder.