You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 2:12am

1) Game Race: Human
2) Real name: Tracey
3) Age: 36
4) Primary Language: English
5) Other Languages known and skill level: none
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): Already have telegram
7) What country are you from: UK
8} What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : bit of a variable depending on which day it is but on average late afternoons around 17:00 - 20:00 and evenings around 22:00 until early hours around 02:00-04:00 give or take a bit
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: No
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 10-15
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes heard it all before been sworn at called allsorts of names and it doesnt bother me.
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? Yes always happy to help where i can
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? I was a guard for a bit under 6 years I also have experience teaching new players on another online game as well as my experience here.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? Yes
15) On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = high and 1 = low)
How would you rate your knowledge of :
Game Quests: 7
Game Rules: 9
Chat Rules: 9
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ? I enjoy helping other players whenever i can and sometimes players already come asking me questions when no mentors are online and I would like to help more where i can.

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 1:11am

Mentor Application

Mentor Application

Monday, January on 15th 2019, 3:12 am

1) Game Race: Human
2) Real name: Süleyman GÖNÜL
3) Age: 23
4) Primary Language: Turkish
5) Other Languages known and skill level: English 8.7/10,
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): Yes
7) What country are you from: Turkey
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : between 10:00-14:00 and 20:00-02:00
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: No
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 8 hours +
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time,
I am really glad to help people who need. Due to this,It is both duty and will for me. I improve rank more instead of experience. Also, İ am into my professional.
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? No i havent got. However it does not mean that i can not do it.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? No i havent got.
How would you rate your knowledge of :
Game Quests: 8.7
Game Rules:9.1
Chat Rules: 9.3
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ? Because, I am willing and believe that i can do it by having fun as i am glad. By the way, I am not able to promise to you that i will do the best. However, I could promise that i can do it close to the best and also, i behave all players as fair. that is all i have got to say. All the best. Regardly.

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 6:00pm

1) Game Race: Human.
2) Real name: Liam.
3) Age: 21.
4) Primary Language: English.
5) Other Languages known and skill level: High school level Spanish (absolutely not fluent).
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): I do not currently have Telegram but I have no qualms signing up for it if I am accepted for training.
7) What country are you from: England
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : 14:00-01:00 are my usual concrete times, but sometimes I am online a few hours before or after.
9) Do you wish to train as a guard at a later date?: No.
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 15-20.
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes.
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?: I'm more than used to doing this already, though of course I know I'll get more traffic than before. I enjoy assisting people a lot.
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?: During my time in school, I often spent my classes assisting other students rather than doing my own work. There was also one particular class where I had to teach it myself as my own teacher did not understand the material and he asked me to do the lesson instead. I gladly did this as it was a lot more interesting than doing work myself.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? I have one other human character that I have not played for a long time. I have no other characters.
How would you rate your knowledge of:
Game Quests: 8.
Game Rules: 9.
Chat Rules: 8.
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team? For years now my friends have been telling me I should apply for mentor, they've always been asking me questions and I'm happy to answer. I decided finally that I should give it a shot.