You are not logged in.

LAG

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 4:38pm

LAG

Whats going on last few days? I thought was my net but apparently not since many seem to be suffering from lag and slow motion fights....its almost impossible to hunt :(((

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 12:25am

agreed..
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 3:42am

its been like this forever for me tbh :lol:
some good days in the wee morning hours if i hunt there's little or no lag, and i think thats bcs lesser number of players online at that time so less server load? i srsly dont knw but this sux big time

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 5:57pm

here is the best player and the most handsome guy LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP :lol: :lol: :lol:

agree a lot of buggsss

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 7:16pm

i think a new update on how the game works and reducing lag would be better than a game update (i dont know how to explain this lol but if you get it, you get it)

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 8:09pm

i think a new update on how the game works and reducing lag would be better than a game update (i dont know how to explain this lol but if you get it, you get it)
i agree. lag has increased since last update :truce: