You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 3:55pm

you guys are just naive - they want your money-diamonds, not your convenience, even if you will fight among themselves for the mobs, they're absolutely not interested...
+

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 4:23pm

We will not be doing any chnages to Scorpion mobs in a near future.

Our problem not just inrease 21 imperial scorpolion
here is 6 option exsample put 21 imperian scorpolion on echo of rahdaria and we ask why isnt ?
or zarlog ?
Then i ask you have any idea for solution ? we want learn what will do

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 8:59pm

i agree ++

Previously had the same problem for nepherto. Old admin, increased the number of nephertos.(not with update)
The same can be do for scorpolion 21 or consider TJ recommendations.
but admin does not want solutions

I have everything(artful sets,rune,medal,bless, gold, dia,gromdrag, varnish etc) and I don't enjoy the game

I come for hunt only 1 hour per day and waiting for the queue, it is bullshit. If it continues, you will only lose the player

People can not continue the game with only money events.

i think, 3 servers will merge soon :P ( less servers, less overheads, more money )
but this will not be a solution for anything. 3 servers are dead.
The game is getting worse every day.

proposal: allow transfer for ru server

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 11:03pm

or events that spawn in 20 location that give mobs orso but we don't even got lvl 20 events like we had for lvl 19 with zarlog or cerehound leader

Friday, March 8th 2019, 12:38am

If no want increase mob put + time inter event money no 3 event in 1 week, the people it life and increase drop ( + spirit and anger, giant) or increase money of lvl 19 and 20 in ruin and of zarlog
Just come for hunt , honnetly i begin be tired of game

Friday, March 8th 2019, 12:42am

or can do bless - expensive too

Friday, March 8th 2019, 12:49am

Forget same for profession geo can do lvl 20 rune evolution rune alchimist cna do extract and us fisher what just do essence? nothing other?

Friday, March 8th 2019, 12:51am

Ah yes can do bless for hw as if there had 50 hw in lvl 19/20 hw lol

Friday, March 8th 2019, 1:57am

Actually need 2000 g of chest just for buy extract for month with merkant mark, i no count for anger and spirit in more, also could too increase merkant mark in chest or decreased merkant mark need for buy them.( or less expensive the chests) and have + logique in drop chests too ( some time 2 horse for certif weapon and + 8 horse for certif tool purpel)
For profession as ive say alchimist advantage in hunt ( with extract production) Geo could do in exemple arrow and fisherman magic change

Friday, March 8th 2019, 11:37am

agree, for early mobs have to edit
1) Increase the number of Imperial Scorpolions that spawn at once. This can be a flat increase on the spawn at all times or one that scales with the number of players in the location.

this feature already exists on the Russian server,other suggestions nice but no new editing will be made until the new update is done.
I've cut more scorpions since about a week.I already got the measure
because The next update is not clear
I can't wait for other players too much 2 2 I have no problem hunting.I know everyone's hunting time
after a few days maybe 2 maybe 3 hours i hunting
holiday up to the next update :lol:

Friday, March 8th 2019, 12:22pm

+1

Another solution would be count 1 scorpion kill as 5 monsters. So player can make day limit by killing 200 or 120 scorps instead of 600. Also this will make more balance, as 600 scorps * 2.7gold = 1600gold(minimal) per day... I think such amount of money may ruin balance in this game.

Friday, March 8th 2019, 3:48pm

+1

Another solution would be count 1 scorpion kill as 5 monsters. So player can make day limit by killing 200 or 120 scorps instead of 600. Also this will make more balance, as 600 scorps * 2.7gold = 1600gold(minimal) per day... I think such amount of money may ruin balance in this game.
do not say sht if you not know. all players will think wrong with what u write "1600g minimal per day" lol u say that as if everyone hunted 20 hours every day if it were that easy as u say. i also farm1600g in 1hr)).

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 10:21am

+1 add more mobs on screen and lower resopawn time

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 12:44pm

I don't know why you guys still talk about this. Lisad's post couldn't be clearer. She said they won't be making changes. This game sucks mainly because admins don't give a crap about players feedback. it's that simple.

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 4:26pm

@-Sasgaard-
It's not that they don't care, they simply can't do it. All of the communications with these people so far, has given me enough material to be able to say it without a doubt, they don't have the technical knowledge. The game is lacking major security features, their infrastructure is way behind on updates (using nginx from 2014), and you want them to tinker with the simple stuff. As far as I am concerned, this project is on major freeze and deep maintenance mode.

Regards,
Me
Forum Troll Assistance Representative :dragon:

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 4:36pm

warofdragons is copy/paste from RU. If they get we will get it in future.
not sure why people after 11 years still don't understand this

this feature already exists on the Russian server,other suggestions nice but no new editing will be made until the new update is done.

as bla3de already advised, this feature already active on RU. only have to wait for update from RU then

Cheers
:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 4:55pm

its same situation with amount of monsters on RU,idk what you guys expect from update

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 4:57pm

This has been said in this thread already I think but the last few posts seem to miss it. Last admin heard we didn't have enough Nepherto [18] - boom, more nephertos. It was fixed from one minute to the other.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 5:11pm

Why do you guys keep mentioning nephertos? You're giving them ideas to make it more and more miserable for others, next thing you know the amount of nephertos will be reduced and their respawn time will be increased!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.