You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:27pm

rare prize

In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, -Nikolai- found a Joker Card.

In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, zart- found a Working Tool Certificate.
In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, zart- found a Working Tool Certificate. 2 PCS !!!!!!!!
In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, -TheBest- found a Titan Sash.
In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Joker Card.
In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Titan Sash.

Mhhhhhh is it possible to consider titan sash, working tool cert, joker card, BLINDING RUNE as NON SUPER PRIZE ???

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:34pm

I dunno, this is the best event in quite a while, has me in stiches :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:35pm

:lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:35pm

Make this regular its like second christmas!!!! :xmasparty:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:42pm

really these guys have paid 500g each chest to receive 0 back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:44pm

22:26 Battl3K1ng69: there should be option to sell you bid for lower like stock on wall street, make a loss but atleast you walk away with something :lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 10:44pm

I was crossing fingers to someone overbid me after seen first prices ,but at the end it where worth xd at least for me

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:03pm

Thanks for nice event. At least admins could put http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29969 or http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=25332 ... 32 loots and no rare price from rare prices...

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:10pm

Here is list of all of us that found ourselves say "Omg really"

10:20 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, -Nikolai- found a Joker Card.
10:20 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, zart- found a Working Tool Certificate.
10:20 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, zart- found a Working Tool Certificate.
10:20 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, -TheBest- found a Titan Sash.
10:23 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Joker Card.
10:23 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Titan Sash.
10:23 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Legendary Working Tool Certificate.
10:30 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, _DeSt_ found a Rare Magic Volume.
10:30 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, T-DeAdLY-J found a Rare Magic Volume.
10:30 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, BaTTousai- found a Rare Magic Volume.
10:30 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Working Tool Certificate.
10:30 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, matias6284 found a Shoemaker Token.
10:31 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Shoemaker Token.
10:33 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ReapersGrimsoul found a Joker Card.
10:35 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, ReapersGrimsoul found a Shoemaker Token.
10:36 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, -yet- found a Rare Magic Volume.
10:47 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card.
10:47 PM ForSak3n: 22:47 In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card. 22:47 and discover inside: Joker Card 60 pcs.
10:48 PM ForSak3n: 22:47 In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card. 22:47 and discover inside: Joker Card 60 pcs. 121 diamonds for this wow and single prize chest say
10:49 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card.
10:50 PM ForSak3n: 22:49 In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card. 22:49 and discover inside: Joker Card 120 pcs.
10:50 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, kingassassin found a Joker Card.
10:50 PM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 found a Shoemaker Token.
10:51 PM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 found a Joker Card.
23:00 Player - Tinus - [17] has won "Rare Precious Coffer" in special auction!
23:00 In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, - Tinus - found a Working Tool Certificate.
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:16pm

I agree with battle it should be like a stock :lol:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:16pm

In the end I got lucky and didn't get an absolute trash prize, but leading up to it:

T-DeAdLY-J: pls someone overbid
T-DeAdLY-J: whoever outbids me can name my firstborn

safe to say I will never participate in this event again. Hard to believe that in all those chests there were 0 gromdag amulets, nature spheres, sands, weapon tools or mounts. It gives the hint of being just a tad rigged ^^

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:24pm

:lol: i love this event!!

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:52pm

Yeah.. Its just a wise lesson not to gamble again :)

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 2:31am

Hmmmmmmmmm people actually expected good stuffs....... hmmm....... fascinating!

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 10:11am

gimme all your money peeps, wont let u gamble :D

Thank me later :P

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 2:32pm

they were the rare prizes? noone got mounts or other stuff??

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 3:35pm

One of the first rules of gambling. Only bet what you can afford to lose

Friday, March 15th 2019, 5:06am

:wall: kingassassin payed so much and fo what?
only bad prices

really bad event was that !
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:17pm

oooo those who had money could afford to gamble. Them getting shyt prize is their problem. One thing admins shud have done is to specify the rare prizes that could have been one bcs players have spent hard earned money (no offence to paypallers) in getting shyt prizes. Even paypallers spent their hard earned IRL money on shyt rewards so RIP gambling. shud have specified that you'd be putting up shyt for sale tbh.
also, gib me moni so u cant gamble :lol: