You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 25th 2019, 9:41am

No one has to be alone in Faeo!

Who are the people you spend the most time together in Faeo?

A human being is not meant to stay on his own. We all have people we like or dislike. And we also all have a special group in Faeo we love to spend time together with. Be it your clan or just a group of people from different clans or no clans. In this event you have the chance to show us how proud you are on your friends in Faeo!

Are you up for the challenge?

Your task:
Create a poster displaying your closest friends in Faeo and what it is that makes them special for you!

Terms and Conditions:

1. This is a contest for individual players from level 3.
  2. The artwork can not contain any explicit sexual material or rude, shocking content.
  3. The artwork must comply with the game and forum/chat rules, which can be found here: Game Rules and Forum Rules.
  4. The artwork should be unique within the project "Legend: Legacy of the Dragons" and must be of your own property. Copyrighted material may not be submitted.
  5. The artwork should be made very detailed and clear. A simple sketch or draft will not meet the criteria.
  6. The artwork should be designed so that it looks and feels like they belong within the fantasy universe of "Legend: Legacy of the Dragons". You may not use references to common everyday motives/objects like mobile phones,
    modern guns, modern vehicles; signs of currencies, pacifism, radioactivity; references to real-world sport teams, among other references that fit poorly within the genre.
  7. Fascist, racist and any other political symbolism may not be used.
  8. Imagery related to narcotics, drugs, slavery and other illegal activity may not be used.
  9. Only entries who meet the requirements will be rewarded.

Event schedule

27.02.2019 - 20.03.2019
Post your entries before 20.03.2019 15h00 game time

20.03. - 27.03.2019
The Jesters will choose the winners.

Evaluation system:
Each artwork will be evaluated on a 10-point scale.
The following criteria will influence the evaluation:

- Originality of the idea
- Matching the criterias and demands
- Details in design and expression
- Stylistics and literacy

Rewards

1st Place
100 x Talent Coin + 5000 x Riolite

2nd Place
50 x Talent Coin + 2500 x Riolite

3rd Place
25 x Talent Coin + 1500 x Riolite

All other participants who meet the requirements:
10 x Talent Coin + 500 x Riolite

Show us your best mates in game!

Place here in this thread!

We wish you lots of fun and good luck!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 22nd 2019, 9:20am)

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 5:18pm

:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 2:30pm

I'm not very good at drawing but hehe.

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 6:01am

My poster

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 6:15am

My Friends

jojojo and Dr_joe16 are the first friends I met when I started this adventure. That's why I value them and I appreciate them a lot. :sneakers:
[img]http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1296&h=59ca4653797dd6186e67f26f748e9e06673c14ae[/img]
-Ancalagon- has attached the following file:
  • warofdragons.jpg (125.45 kB - 35 times downloaded - latest: Apr 3rd 2019, 1:07am)